What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Roosters

age.s

First Grade
Shocking stuff. Maloney having an awful game but our forwards are the real issue. Roosters just strolling upfield and some bad misses from usually reliable players (E.G. JFH).

Don't think we're out of it but we're nowhere near atm.

tripster

Juniors
I just don’t think we approached the game with the right mentality. We needed to treat it like a finals match or the game against the Dragons, but haven’t.

The intercept was also unlucky. If Maloney doesn’t throw that we are only down 14-6. 20-6 without Blake and Kikau is too much for us to chase down.

OldPanther

Coach
I just don’t think we approached the game with the right mentality. We needed to treat it like a finals match or the game against the Dragons, but haven’t.

The intercept was also unlucky. If Maloney doesn’t throw that we are only down 14-6. 20-6 without Blake and Kikau is too much for us to chase down.

But he did so we are 20 - 0 down.

martielang

Bench
Momentum will swing, we’ll get a bit more ball & we’ll be right. Couldn’t of given them anymore opportunities if we tried. I think we did well to only be down by 14 tbh.

When Tamou came on our middle defence looked a hell of a lot better, despite them having a lot more opportunities.

Love me some Hetherington. Very suitable haircut.