What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Vs The Warriors

GongPanther

Referee
I find it hilarious that the report decides to name the alleged Liam Martin “90-seconds early” blunder as the first misdemeanour!

Clearly the other two blunders were more blatantly obvious and incorrect, with real potential on the game outcome, than Liam’s 90 seconds bonus!
They mentioned it was "human error". Couldn't see any other species playing out there.

Funny isn't it, after all the sin bin incidents over the years, THIS one just happened to pop it's head up.

The NRL are trying to rub insult into injury with this one. In all seriousness, after all the blunders that they have admitted towards us (the last one was V Easts) and another 3rd one earlier in the season, you'd think they would have given that mistake (made by a human mind you) a wide berth.

Kilkenny

Coach
We should just be thankful Ashley Klein was not the lead official he would have awarded a penalty try for the RTS incident and sin binned Luai as well.

I just watched a replay of the incident, out of curiosity, and if it wasn’t so farcical it would be comical. The decision to sin bin a player is a big call in any game and it is not unreasonable to expect the officials would be as close of 100% sure as possible a deliberate act of foul play has been committed. While we can be thankful we got the two points in the end it is a major concern we continue to have these sort of major calls go against us in games on a regular basis.

OldPanther

Coach
They mentioned it was "human error". Couldn't see any other species playing out there.

Funny isn't it, after all the sin bin incidents over the years, THIS one just happened to pop it's head up.

The NRL are trying to rub insult into injury with this one. In all seriousness, after all the blunders that they have admitted towards us (the last one was V Easts) and another 3rd one earlier in the season, you'd think they would have given that mistake (made by a human mind you) a wide berth.

There was one last year in a Storm game and the NRL vowed to not let it happen again.

panther.mike

Juniors
We didn,t get a fair go until jimmy Wins had a big run in with Sutton ,then he pulled his head in because he felt the crowd knew what he was doing. ie refereeing one side only.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
We should just be thankful Ashley Klein was not the lead official he would have awarded a penalty try for the RTS incident and sin binned Luai as well.

I just watched a replay of the incident, out of curiosity, and if it wasn’t so farcical it would be comical. The decision to sin bin a player is a big call in any game and it is not unreasonable to expect the officials would be as close of 100% sure as possible a deliberate act of foul play has been committed. While we can be thankful we got the two points in the end it is a major concern we continue to have these sort of major calls go against us in games on a regular basis.

Even bigger joke when compared to Burgess giving Farah an eye massage and Terepo giving Rapana a high shot. Both these players looking at a month plus on the sidelines for their crimes but are NOT sent to the sin bin. Penrith however hold down in a tackle on the 30m line or collided with a player who had dropped the ball and that results in 10 mins in the bin. I also felt Jimmy was close to being sent as well for back chatting.

Dave's mate

Juniors
We didn,t get a fair go until jimmy Wins had a big run in with Sutton ,then he pulled his head in because he felt the crowd knew what he was doing. ie refereeing one side only.
Dont think so. It changed when Sutton got word in his ear how badly they were f**king up

OldPanther

Coach
Even bigger joke when compared to Burgess giving Farah an eye massage and Terepo giving Rapana a high shot. Both these players looking at a month plus on the sidelines for their crimes but are NOT sent to the sin bin. Penrith however hold down in a tackle on the 30m line or collided with a player who had dropped the ball and that results in 10 mins in the bin. I also felt Jimmy was close to being sent as well for back chatting.

I can't do It on my phone but maybe @Fangs can gif it. Luai barely touched him, he tripped over his own feet.

Latest posts