What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 Vs The Warriors

age.s

First Grade
If they're still dominant when Smith goes I'll consider acknowledging their greatness. Until then they're the same scummy cheats they were when they started this dominance.

TheFrog

Coach
Interested to see where we were before the current run of wins. We've conceded 10, 12, 10 and 18, for an average of 12.5, against 4 top 8 sides. This is only just south of the Storm's average of 12.1 per match. The overall average is 19.5 and we are at 20.71 overall. Obviously our attack is the big problem.

OldPanther

Coach
Interested to see where we were before the current run of wins. We've conceded 10, 12, 10 and 18, for an average of 12.5, against 4 top 8 sides. This is only just south of the Storm's average of 12.1 per match. The overall average is 19.5 and we are at 20.71 overall. Obviously our attack is the big problem.

They do it over the season so we'll see if there is a swing upwards or not.

OldPanther

Coach
'The lady doth protest too much'. Too funny for words.

giphy.gif

kinghippo

Juniors
I heard a vague rumour that whare is coming into the team but will replace naden.
That’s crazy talk surely.

Panfa

Juniors
If whare is such a defensive centre how come we were leaking so many points and lost 6 in a row no surprise him and blake out we win 3 in a row i think i know what the problem was.

If whare is such a defensive centre how come we were leaking so many points and lost 6 in a row no surprise him and blake out we win 3 in a row i think i know what the problem was.

Historically he’s a good defender, but on fox sports lab his tackle efficiency is down to 81% this year.

If Peachey comes I hope he replaces him.