What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 V Warriors

GongPanther

Referee
The Warriors fans have the likes of Rothfield and Kent to thank for severely winding up the club during the week.

Sime_11

Juniors
just got home, had to leave at 10-0 as a mate was under the weather (he owes me big time lol).... 36-0 = couldnt have picked a worst game to leave early....

great performance tonight - pressure released...

i think Griffin can rest Maloney and/or Cleary next week IMO

Sime_11

Juniors
without trying to bring our squad down with tonights performance , but we know the warriors can do this,,, we've been great this week, but Cronulla & Brisbane will not give up so easily.... but this will give the lads alot of confidence

mxlegend99

Referee
without trying to bring our squad down with tonights performance , but we know the warriors can do this,,, we've been great this week, but Cronulla & Brisbane will not give up so easily.... but this will give the lads alot of confidence
Warriors were trash.

But half this side would be in reserve grade if we were at full strength and we just beat a top 8 team near full strength.

This is a win of epic proportions. It should be impossible to win in such situations.

Huge, huge effort. Very happy.

I’d say Dean Whare is under some pressure now really. Not sure where he fits in with Blake back.

panthersam

Juniors
Do we think Peachey will take Hetheringtons spot on the bench? I would definitely be resting one or both of the halves against Cronulla to freshen up before going to Suncorp. It’s always hard to bring players back in when the back ups have a performance like this lol

martielang

Bench
Huge, huge effort. Very happy.

I’d say Dean Whare is under some pressure now really. Not sure where he fits in with Blake back.

Whatttttttt? Whare was a professional again tonight, arguably our best the last 2 weeks, it’s a no contest against Peach.

I’d extend his 5 years to 10. Not far off his best IMO, defensively brilliant & he’s got that spark back.

Latest posts