What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 V Warriors

snickers007

Juniors
Panthers forwards spent just 16 mins warming up. Hopefully they're not underdone

Edit: For reference, Warriors forwards spent at least double that

Frankus

Juniors
Warriors look super focused, our boys look very relaxed. Fire up boys, let’s have ‘em.

tripster

Juniors
Definitely didn’t see this coming.

We are dominating physically again against a tough pack.

Go Panthers!!!

martielang

Bench
Mx, seriously. Just be happy with how we’re playing rather than finding someone to shit on. Tamou & Merrin both dug in that half, both were good & led from the front.

Great first half. Good to see us playing off the cuff.

For all the whinging of the Warriors re: penalties, was there an incorrect one? They’re clearly trying to slow us down in the ruck & are failing.

mxlegend99

Referee
Sounds like Luai is a first grade option.......well i never
He's taking risks though. He will be ripped a new one for his attacking kicks.

Cleary put his away after his first season. Maloney put his away a short time into his career here. We don't like that

tripster

Juniors
Tamou and Merrin are beinh outplayed by our rookie bench.

The list of forwards better than Tamou is growing at a ridiculous rate.

I don’t agree. Merrin and Tamou have been good. Merrin has made good metres and Tamou did a good job tackling in the middle of the field and keeping it tight. I don’t think he missed a tackle and really slowed the Warriors forwards down. I actually think he is better starting the game for us and soaking up the tackling - then bring RCG on to make massive metres.