What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 V Warriors

mxlegend99

Referee
I never said any of that you f**king moron, what a baby you must be lol how pathetic, not everyone agrees with you dickhead GTFO it. Grow the f**k up and don't put bullshit f**king words in my mouth merkin.

Quick dummy tell us how he will be the best player in the league for the next ten years again(you actually said that shit)
You're the one having a tantrum.

If youre too f**king stupid to see when people are having a bit of fun talking some shit about players as if they'll reach their potential then that's on you.

Why aren't you bringing up the Waqa the Wonderful posts? Me tipping him to be leading try scorer bagging 4 tries a game. Or the shit talked about how great Isaah Yeo is compared to Boyd Fraudner and so on. It's all a bit of fun when we've got something to be happy about. What's wrong with being optimistic our 20 year old record setting Origin winning halfback coulf be a great in 10 years? In the Panthers section of all places?

You kept arguing with anything positive about Cleary so its more fun to shit talk him. Especially when it leads to you reacting like this.

mxlegend99

Referee
Warriors have a shit coach, but despite that are having a pretty good season. They have a fantastic roster across the park. This season is what should have been their bare minimum after adding international spine players like Luke and RTS to the side.

Their centres are probably the weakest part of their side, while our centres are probably our strongest part for this game. Otherwise their spine has 3 internationals in it, with Green being a pretty decent 6. Their wingers are absolute f**king beasts and they have a pretty decent forward pack.

Against our full strength roster I would back us to beat them. But our biggest weaknesses for this game (spine and wing) are the Warriors strongest areas. In the salary cap era, a side missing ~10 players is astronomical odds to beat a near full strength side. Even if the betting agencies don't reflect that.

Kilkenny

Coach
Think I might have a few nervous schooners between now and kick off as well as a few during. May just lessen the pain if things don't go our way.

Im working in Malaysia with f**k all reception not capable of streaming the game so updates will be appreciated guys

maple_69

Bench
I think if this last month has shown anything it’s that the team that comes in with the better attitude wins. We have won most of our games on excellent attitude (along with some composed finishing sprinkled in) with the best example being the Dargs game.

The Warriors have applied themselves really well this year which is awesome to see, but they’ve also been absolutely belted a few times.

We still play much better as the underdog (again see the last month) so I can definitely sniff a chance.

So happy for Yeo. Really hoping we co-captain him and Reggie next year. He’ll throw Cleary and Sauce in there as an extra hook for Cleary to stay and that is the heart and soul of the club for the next 5 years.

cain3y

Juniors
Can't believe I'm excited to see waqa f**king blake play again, would not have said this 2 years ago.

Latest posts