What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs. Knights Discussion + Voting

Blockade

Juniors
Reed will pretty much never be dropped. Griffin is not the type of coach to drop international players. Kahu will come back from the bench, probably interchanging with Copley or Maranta. That's the path of least resistance as Hoffman will get his knickers in a twist if he's not getting 80mins to pretend to be a 5/8.

So Hook is going to waste an interchange by swapping a winger? A man who struggles to get his head around bench utilization as it is. You don't watch a lot of footy, do you?:roll:

isaiah

Bench
almost the perfect 80 minutes of footy! i think parker is challenging as the best player in the game. i mean in the whole game, worldwide. not just best forward, best player. imo, his emergence last year as a rep regular was a big factor in the 8th series in a row. before last year, i thought he was a very good club player and a handy qld reserve.
reed surprised me with the forward hitups. i thought the best 4 were parker, hunt, barba, and glenn.
Proven again in origin tonight.