What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 V Manly

OldPanther

Coach
There is something about the club in general not using attacking kicks. Who's dumb idea is that?

OldPanther

Coach
So now that the game is done I enjoyed seeing Kikau, Fish and Egan play really well. Hopefully Egan kicks on and becomes our future 9.

Fangs

Coach
I still want us to win.

A thumping stokes the fire beneath Griffin, but I can't bring myself to back the opposition. Especially when its Manly.

Lets go Panthersssssssssssssssssssss

Pomoz

Bench
I love the win but our attack sucks the big one. We haven't looked this poor in attack since Luke Walsh was throwing MBF passes to Ciraldo and Burns was our 5/8th (a role he did while taking time off as a serial killer).

We have virtually no attacking kicks and no play through the centre. We seemed to have given up offloading as well.

Rhyno

First Grade
F**k yeah who loaded up on my 8point tip?

I'm drinking a carton at home but might go collect my money and go to club after Eels game