What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Donkeys

franklin2323

Immortal
I would say Hawira centre but 5/8th works.

if BMM wasn't injured I would say he might come in. Though from what I heard Docker's head knocks have been minor all the tests aren't showing anything.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Farrkkk. I am so far out of the loop with that. I had no idea. Doesn't help that I can't watch NSW cup games over here.

You can always check out NSWRL website for the latest scores etc, also hawkesbury radio 89.9fm broadcast home games, so you might see if you can find them online if your real keen.

betcats

Referee
f**ken hate monday footy but atleast it gives you something to look forward too on monday when your team is on.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well tonight is an important game for us given we are almost certain to lose next week with the short turnaround against the Roosters fresh off a bye and with the motivation of a humiliating loss to the Sharks to have them fired up for an 80 minute performance.

Our supposed favorable draw has us facing the Broncos and Roosters in back to back rounds with both teams coming off the bye, and us having less then 5 days between matches. Even the Broncos State of Origin players have a longer turnaround then our team does for next weekend. With most of them being in doubt to even play.

Pomoz

Bench
Interesting first half. I think the Broncos have got us covered in the forwards. They are just running harder. Jamal is struggling to handle the footwork of the Broncos and they are targeting him. SiKa Manu, what can you say? He has been so poor this year it is hard to believe he is the same player. He run back to the try line facing the wrong way and let the dummy half come out and score. Terrible for a first grade effort.

With Peachey off and Mansour off, if we win this it will be our best win of the season. Good signs from Moylan and Soward, but our forwards need to grow a pair. Especially Sika.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Interesting first half. I think the Broncos have got us covered in the forwards. They are just running harder. Jamal is struggling to handle the footwork of the Broncos and they are targeting him. SiKa Manu, what can you say? He has been so poor this year it is hard to believe he is the same player. He run back to the try line facing the wrong way and let the dummy half come out and score. Terrible for a first grade effort.

With Peachey off and Mansour off, if we win this it will be our best win of the season. Good signs from Moylan and Soward, but our forwards need to grow a pair. Especially Sika.

That's a good summary of the first half. Good to see Sowie still has a ton of pace but Idris is just too slow to stay in the backline. It's going to be a huge effort for us to win it from here while we are now down to 15. Looks like Peach has torn a pec so that could be his season.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Lewis Brown has looked dangerous every time he gets the ball, not sure why he cops it on here. Dockers gone off now with a head knock so we are now down to a 1 man bench.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Lewis Brown has looked dangerous every time he gets the ball, not sure why he cops it on here. Dockers gone off now with a head knock so we are now down to a 1 man bench.

Brown crabs across field, he doesn't look dangerous at all.

Anyway, great effort shown given the two injuries, but we did our best to ruin it at the end (Cartwright's dumb penalty, Soward's dumb kick to the sideline that picked up like 5 metres when we were six up, and Moylan's dumb play at the ball in the end). Not a good harbinger for finals football, that.

Cartwright gave away, what, three unnecessary penalties? He needs to fix that ASAP. Otherwise, a solid showing for the young man. Docker made some telling tackles, but he really needs to be wearing headgear, surely. Idris was quiet. Soward, Segeyaro and Moylan the best three, for me.

A win is a win.