What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Bunnies

renouf

Juniors
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Steve Michaels
4. Justin Hodges
5. Alex Glenn
6. Darren Lockyer ©
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joel Clinton
11. Guy Williams
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker
Reserves:
14. Tonie Carroll
15. Lagi Setu
16. Ben Te’o
17. David Taylor

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Hopefully Glenn and Michaels swap before the game. It would be MUCH more effective if they do. I think this is one of our strongest teams. When Folau comes back I hope to see Glenn at left centre with Folau going back to his wing and Michaels goooone. Setu, Te'o and Taylor will bring plenty of impact off the bench If they play like they have last week. (unless they have a dud game.. which is likely)

Broncodr01d

Juniors
We get further glimpses in to the future when looking at the names in the 17 - I like it. The side we have named is strong enough to topple Souths. Another win here and we have a perfect 6 points since TC's return :D

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Hope our origin players get through the game. The bunnies have a good team on paper and were good last weekend (albeit against hopeless opposition). I'm with Broncos fan!, I'd like to see Michaels and Glenn swap.

Does anyone else think we are lacking speed in our team. I know its not a big deal, but it's been bugging me. Other teams have a couple of guys that can score length of the field tries based on their speed alone. Who is our quickest regular player? Probably Michaels, who doesn't exactly create alot of opportunities for himself. I thought Henjak might have gone with Copley on the wing, we need Glenn as close to the action as possible!

Our bench is very hit and miss (except Carroll). Let's hope its a hit Friday night.

Dazzat

First Grade
Guy Williams seems to have come from nowhere to secure a run-on spot ... he's in front of Sims, Teo, Setu ... etc etc.

Does anyone know anything about him ... did he play under 20s last year?

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Guy Williams seems to have come from nowhere to secure a run-on spot ... he's in front of Sims, Teo, Setu ... etc etc.

Does anyone know anything about him ... did he play under 20s last year?

Guy Williams
Date of Birth : 28 April, 1984
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 95 kg
Position : Utility
Junior Clubs : Rockhampton Norths
Previous Clubs : Central Comets

I saw him in a trial game in the off season briefly. It looked like he was playing a bit of centre and five eight I think. I have seen him a few times in the QLD cup this year but no one really expected him get a run. He is very deserving of his selection though and I am very happy with how hes going.

renouf

Juniors
yep.. f**k ORIGIN. That'll just about do me for this year.. we're gone.

We should still be able to win this game, as long as Hodges plays.

Next week will be a write off, possibly the week after too. So we might be lucky to stay in the 8 over the next month.

nato78

Juniors
Darren Lockyer and Sam Thaiday both out for Round 19 this week :(. Really hurting my fantasy team.

info courtesy of foxsports.

Helen

Juniors
Fox is saying Lockyer is gone for three weeks.

Darren Lockyer is set to miss three weeks of Brisbane Broncos action after damaging his medial ligament in Queensland's State of Origin III defeat.

Article

DeeJ

Bench
I think we will be alright if Hodges and Hunt are still there while Lockye is out. We must keep McCollough at hooker though rather than 5/8. And Wallace needs to stand up and run everything.

Springwood

Juniors
Do you think our best bet is to go with ben hunt in the 7 and wallace in the 6 or vice versa . . . . thoughts . . . .mcullough is a big no no though he is a hooker and thats were it starts and finishes his 5/8 ability is enough to make me cringe

Dazzat

First Grade
Tunza to 5/8. Lockyer out doesn't worry me as much as Hodges/Lockyer being out.

Latest posts