What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 Vs Sharks

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Youse are due for a loss :)

TSS I do find it fascinating how a few from other forums wander over to the Penrith sub forum before games sprouting similar sentiments to yours.

It's a Aso interesting that nearly all disappear into cyber space, never to be heaard of again once the game is played.

I wonder why ?

WestyLife

First Grade
TSS I do find it fascinating how a few from other forums wander over to the Penrith sub forum before games sprouting similar sentiments to yours.

It's a Aso interesting that nearly all disappear into cyber space, never to be heaard of again once the game is played.

I wonder why ?

Good thing you've only ever posted here. An example to all.

maple_69

Bench
Resting or not aside, I think we could all agree we need some tough games to tune up. I don’t care if we drop a game or two, would prefer it to rolling into another grand final on a 17 game winning streak. The side needs to be hungry and they need to know what’s required when they’re pushed beyond their limits physically and mentally.

It’s ours to lose but we’ve still got to win it.

age.s

First Grade
Round 25, keep everyone home except Isaiah. He should be more than enough to get the job done.

WestyLife

First Grade
Charlie Staines had a better game than Taylan May Vs Tigers with 199m 8 tackle breaks a line break and 2 line break assists. He cops it a lot so nice for him to have a good game. Obviously he'll drop out with To'o back.

WestyLife

First Grade
Yeah the Hill is the only GA. There are still some seats on the hill but a picnic blanket might be good with the kids. Mine only go for the Hill

Looking forward to the atmosphere. The hill will work well with the kids so not worried. Just so excited to have the time off and to go.

Iamback

Coach
Looking forward to the atmosphere. The hill will work well with the kids so not worried. Just so excited to have the time off and to go.

It originally had all 3 grades there. But they swapped home games with Manly earlier in the year but still should be good

ACTPanthers

Bench
Should be a cracker of a game. Sharks have been on a roll lately so I can see them testing us more so than other teams.

I still think we'll win with the Origin boys back.

Iamback

Coach
Should be a cracker of a game. Sharks have been on a roll lately so I can see them testing us more so than other teams.

I still think we'll win with the Origin boys back.

They had patchy form.

Then played Storm and Cows missing Origin guys, Hard to get a read on them. So good gauge for both teams