What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 3Vs Knights Saturday 18th August 3pm Panthers Stadium

tripster

Juniors
Tyrone May has been awful today. His decision making in attack has been woeful. He has crabbed sideways and just passed to guys who are flat footed. Often he hasn’t even looked if they are in a good position to receive the ball

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Tyrone May has been awful today. His decision making in attack has been woeful. He has crabbed sideways and just passed to guys who are flat footed. Often he hasn’t even looked if they are in a good position to receive the ball

He's not a 6.

Frankus

Juniors
GG Newcastle. Peachy has been diabolical today. I’m not watching this shower of shit again this season.

Karnivayne

Juniors
Lob passes from May to people 3m away, it stops momentum as the player has to jump in the air to catch it, i dont really care if you have trained in the 6 for a day or 3 years doing that is pathetic, almost as pathetic as Katoa, no look passes 5 plays a set, he might think its fooling the opposition the only people that its creating any pressure for is the person that has to dive 3m in front of them to catch the ball.

I didnt think we could get worse than how we played under Griffin but Ciraldo has taken this team from shit to pathetic.

Well, absolutely pathetic.

A top 4 spot on the line and we dish up this garbage.

Only positive to take out of it is this game might give us a wake up call.

lsta5838

Juniors
Rcg could have changed the game if allowed to take quick tap... but refs has to NOT let game flow. I think this is a good loss to have in the long run. Hopefully put them on notice to earn right to play footy from beginning of the game. Only changes for me is jfh and egan to start.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
We have a bunch of athletic freaks, but very few of them have the football brain, handling, or discipline to just be able to just wing a game. Neither Cleary nor May are playmakers either, so we have a dearth of ideas when we come up against a side with a defensive clue.

Whino

Bench
Well, absolutely pathetic.

A top 4 spot on the line and we dish up this garbage.

Only positive to take out of it is this game might give us a wake up call.
I doubt it. The wake up call should have come 2 months ago ago when the Roosters thrashed us.

Latest posts