What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Vs Bulldogs [THE MATT BURTON CUP]- Bankwest Stadium 3pm Sat

Luke Bowden

First Grade
No you are not sticking to reality. You are speaking about a hypothetical outcome that did not happen. The reality is he made dangerous contact with another player and got sin binned and suspended.

You clearly don’t understand what I’m saying and to be honest, I doubt very much you’d admit it if you did.

The reality is, he was .5 seconds away from you giving him a wrap, but he didn’t, so he’s f$&king stupid. No worries, we’ll leave it at that.

betcats

Referee
The reality is, he was .5 seconds away from you giving him a wrap, but he didn’t, so he’s f$&king stupid. No worries, we’ll leave it at that.

This is biggest load of garbage I’ve ever read. For you to say the reality is I was almost praising him is delusional, absolutely delusional.

You realise if he dislodges the ball or holds up the ball with his knees or feet it’s a penalty try right?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
This is biggest load of garbage I’ve ever read. For you to say the reality is I was almost praising him is delusional, absolutely delusional.

You realise if he dislodges the ball or holds up the ball with his knees or feet it’s a penalty try right?

Above his knees is fine.

Kilkenny

Coach
Arrived in Perth today to visit our daughter and son in law. It’s going to be so weird watching our game against the Bulldogs on Saturday at Midday given the three hour time difference. I hope we put in a really positive performance and a good win on the board otherwise it could be a long day with an unpleasant hangover. Might have to give our NSW Cup game a miss could be very dangerous having my first beer at 9.30am or so local time.

murraymob

Coach
Back on subject
The dogs bench looks weak .Not sure if it injuries or lack of death but I don’t see anyone who can turn a game

betcats

Referee
Back on subject
The dogs bench looks weak .Not sure if it injuries or lack of death but I don’t see anyone who can turn a game

When they went to their bench on the weekend is when the knights really got on top. It’s a big drop off from their starting middle forwards.

betcats

Referee
Run through all the team list this week and find me a better bench than ours, i don’t think there is one. Bias an all that no doubt but no team I can see has forwards as good as leniu and Martin on the bench, add in a great utility in May and a very solid eisenhuth and I think we have the best bench going round at full strength.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Run through all the team list this week and find me a better bench than ours, i don’t think there is one. Bias an all that no doubt but no team I can see has forwards as good as leniu and Martin on the bench, add in a great utility in May and a very solid eisenhuth and I think we have the best bench going round at full strength.

Souths are the only team that comes close.

Kilkenny

Coach

I tend to think this is a call best made mid season or closer to season end. There’s a lot of footy to be played, it’s a cliche I know but I really do think we need to take each game as it comes and not get ahead of ourselves. We have a great opportunity to be 3 from 4 at the very least, given a GF rematch in two weeks time. Ideally 4 from 4 but it’s early days.

betcats

Referee
Souths are the only team that comes close.

Yeah theirs is decent. I am still not convinced about benji but I watched the whole game the other night and they went better after he came on. I just don’t see how his defence won’t get exploited if he keeps coming in in the middle.

betcats

Referee
I tend to think this is a call best made mid season or closer to season end. There’s a lot of footy to be played, it’s a cliche I know but I really do think we need to take each game as it comes and not get ahead of ourselves. We have a great opportunity to be 3 from 4 at the very least, given a GF rematch in two weeks time. Ideally 4 from 4 but it’s early days.

That’s fair enough, I just can’t help talk us up when I see a chance ;)

BxTom

Bench
No you are not sticking to reality. You are speaking about a hypothetical outcome that did not happen. The reality is he made dangerous contact with another player and got sin binned and suspended.
So you are saying that a fullback should not try to stop an opposition player from grounding the ball. That is NOT reality.

Exsilium

First Grade
This is one of those games that we should notch a win. If we're a top four side, you need to put bottom four sides away.

Penrith 13+

Latest posts