What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs. Storm

murraymob

Coach
Idris is still in doubt.Keep Yeo there he earned another shot.Even if Idris plays Simmons out then Yeo to wing

maple_69

Bench
Hard to imagine what's happened to Kev over the off season. He was one of the top fuplbacks in NSW Cup last year, Knights fans rate him like crazy and from what I saw of him in the finals he looked a very good winger. Hopefully he comes good.
Unchanged side for me. Barring injurie I'd try and keep it the same for 6 weeks and then see who we have back (except for Manu if he gets back early).

mxlegend99

Referee
Kevin Naiqama will eventually come good. He's young and talented. Might just take a bit to settle in here. Or it could even take being in first grade for him to play to his potential.

chrisD

Coach
If/when Manu is back it will be interesting. One of Brown, Docker or Peachey has to go, atm I'd drop Brown, he stagnated our attacking plays on the right.

I'd say brown ATM too.

But I have a feeling Cleary won't.

But there's always injuries cropping up to forwards so he may not even have to make that decision.

franklin2323

Immortal
If/when Manu is back it will be interesting. One of Brown, Docker or Peachey has to go, atm I'd drop Brown, he stagnated our attacking plays on the right.

watch Docker in attack nothing either... Need Manu ASAP. As for this week. 19 man squad if Idris is fit Yeo plays NYC better that then no game at all.

chrisD

Coach
Yeah but at lock he's at least not in the way killing attacking plays. If Docker goes when Manu is fit I hope Brown goes to lock, I think Taylor is a lock and our best lock but Docker can't play wide and I'm not liking Brown out there.

murraymob

Coach

if Brown keeps giving as many penalties away he could be in reserves before Manu gets back

hindy111

Post Whore
Keep in mind No Mullen-Gidley went off as did Boy and tyrone Roberts.Also 20-1 tackles inside there 20 mtr zne in first half.Soward was ordinary.I like penrith and hope he improves but don't say he had a good game-He looked like rubbish.

Wallace did the small things right.And yes give them both time they will get better.But last week no

WithTheLot

Juniors
PENRITH PANTHERS VS MELBOURNE STORM

This Saturday's team to take on the Melbourne Storm is:

1.Matt MOYLAN, 2.Josh MANSOUR, 3.Dean WHARE, 4. Isaah YEO, 5.David SIMMONS, 6. Jamie SOWARD, 7.Peter WALLACE (c), 8.Brent KITE, 9.Kevin KINGSTON (c), 10. Nigel PLUM, 11.Lewis BROWN, 12.Elijah TAYLOR, 13.Adam DOCKER

INTERCHANGE: 14. James SEGEYARO, 15. Jeremy LATIMORE, 16. Tyrone PEACHEY, 17. Sam MCKENDRY

chrisD

Coach
It was Grant last season who had injuries that just kept dragging on when we were expecting him back wasn't it? Frustrating.

Foster at half again. Scarlett back. Cartwright in NYC, don't like that.

Last edited:

The OX

Juniors
It was Grant last season who had injuries that just kept dragging on when we were expecting him back wasn't it? Frustrating.

Foster at half again. Scarlett back. Cartwright in NYC, don't like that.

And its the same calf injury again with Grant.

betcats

Referee
Good to see Scarlett back. Cartwright hopefully move into the nsw cup side after he gets a game or two under his belt.

And then first grade during Origin time. He's going to be one of the best forwards in the world and you don't hold talent like that back

Doomednow

Bench
Storm lineup:

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Will Chambers
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Young Tonumaipea
6. Ben Hampton
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith ©
10. Bryan Norrie
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Ryan Hinchcliffe
14. Kenny Bromwich
15. Tohu Harris
16. Jordan McLean
17. George Rose
18. Ben Roberts

Cronk is back. I only saw bits of the Storm/Manly game but from what I did see Storm didn't look especially spectacular. What do you think our chances are like?

I'm really eager to see Idris running out in black and teal. Since he was a chance in round 1 I'm assuming they are just being cautious by resting him this week. He should be back next week, yeah?

chrisD

Coach
We should win, they have like five or six players out of seventeen better than our opposite.

Latest posts