What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs. Storm

soc123_au

Staff member
Our record against the Storm has been terrible since they came into the comp. We have one once in our last ten matches against them.

Blues Riff

Bench
The one time in ten that we beat them was last year, correct?
We're a different team this year. If we can limit the amount of mistakes, we should be right. I'm quietly confident.

hindy111

Post Whore
Nothing would surprise me in this game bad Penrith 13+ I think penrith could win a tight one or Melbourne could win in any fashion.

Penrith cant be taken seriously until rnd 8 once they start too gel. Grant Idirs and Manu will add some real power to the team. Still not sold on Moylan thou, whats the chance of Moss or this other fullback use talk about getting into first grade by rnd 8?

soc123_au

Staff member
The one time in ten that we beat them was last year, correct?
We're a different team this year. If we can limit the amount of mistakes, we should be right. I'm quietly confident.

Yes it was at home last year. Are we capable of winning? Yes. Will we win? Who knows.
Either way I will be watching & cheering the boys on.

maple_69

Bench
If we can put in a good defensive display I'll be happy. They're one of the top 4 teams and if we can contain them at this early stage of tye season it will be a great sign that we'll be in the thick of it once our attack gels and we hit the run home.

Cleary also has a particularly good record against them.

Copperhead

Juniors
Half time in NYC, Storm lead 26 - 6. They've been thrashed in every match so far (including trials), looks a long year for them. Welcome to the coaching ranks Trent Barrett.

Copperhead

Juniors
Team

1. Matt Moylan
2. Josh Mansour
3. Dean Whare
23. Jamal Idris
21. Kevin Naiqama
18. Isaac John
7. Peter Wallace ©
8. Nigel Plum
9. Kevin Kingston ©
10. Brent Kite
11. Lewis Brown
12. Elijah Taylor
13. Adam Docker

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro, 15. Jeremy Latimore, 16. Tyrone Peachey, 17. Sam McKendry

Latest posts