What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Cowboys

justadragon

Bench
Just watched the presser, now theres a coach and a captain who are just void of any idea and its the same old stuff every week " we will learn from that and move on to the next game" one thing i did get from it was the media are starting to put the pressure on hook and where the dragons will finish again this year. There were 2 examples today firstly to have a player who is 19 ( Nanai) playing in a successfully managed and coached club, and then there is Sloan and Amone and I'll throw in Sullivan who seem to be floundering with their existence in the NRL. Beating Manly last week was a false hope, they were missing half their side, we would be blown off the park by any current top 4 side and now seeing the progress that the bulldogs and tigers a making, watch out when we play them again.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Young fit blokes against old blokes at the end of their career. Our mob were just run into the ground. That’s what happens when you sign blokes like Sharon and co. I’m hoping this is a ploy by hook to keep these old codgers for a year until we get our hands on some young fresh meat.

jeffdragon

Bench
Young fit blokes against old blokes at the end of their career. Our mob were just run into the ground. That’s what happens when you sign blokes like Sharon and co. I’m hoping this is a ploy by hook to keep these old codgers for a year until we get our hands on some young fresh meat.
Burns, Moose, Woods,Gosiewski Ford going Who are we replacing them with?
Not Kerr who has had his chance Burgess who might not come back,Jayden Hunt who the few games he's played doesn't have much.
Cant believe they say we are under cap.pressure.
I can't see who would come to us only others rejects again

Gareth67

First Grade
😳 Shock , horror and total surprise at the result ! Well just where do the Dragons go from here ? A team of all - stars being belted week after week against teams who have heart and true ability with coaches who know how to get the very best from their players .

Perhaps the answer is there somewhere ?

Dragon David

First Grade
Not Kerr who has had his chance Burgess who might not come back,Jayden Hunt who the few games he's played doesn't have much.
Boy oh boy we do have some duds don't we when you lay them out on this open forum.

Hook, you are so good at identifying talent - not!

BBTB

Juniors
Agreed, wholeheartedly NOB. We need someone who can identify and attract the right players for our positions all across the paddock. We definitely need bigger, robust and hard hitting impact forwards and we need players with speed and a brain.
Yes have to agree. We have the worst defensive line in the competition. The slowest wingers in the competition.
Needing frontrowers,backrowers, dummyhalf.
Most importantly a new coach & while we are at it
let's clear out that dysfunctional BOARD, they obviously have no clue, what the are doing.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Yeah mate. It’s baffling how this team of has beens and plodders can be struggling under the cap. Meanwhile a team like the sombrero roosters can sign anyone under the sun

Latest posts