What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Cowboys

Thanks Miller, good win last night mate, obviously as a dragons tragic I was hoping sharks and rabbits both lost but well done, Hynes came through when it counted!
I’ll be on the hill today, our teamlist is pretty uninspiring but there is a whiff of an upset in the air today!
Tigers showed last night if you play a bit of footy you can rattle these top teams, I really hope we play some expansive stuff this arvo, move the ball around, offloads through the middle. And FFS, our forward pack should smash Luciano Leilua out of the game! Don’t let this kid dominate like he did as a tiger against us, show some pride in the jersey, Sims should hunt him.
Let’s go Dragons!
Ahhh there he is. Good to hear from you mate.
i will be watching and willing the boys on.
I hope you have a great day out there on the hill Crush!

Old Timer

Coach
Thanks Miller, good win last night mate, obviously as a dragons tragic I was hoping sharks and rabbits both lost but well done, Hynes came through when it counted!
I’ll be on the hill today, our teamlist is pretty uninspiring but there is a whiff of an upset in the air today!
Tigers showed last night if you play a bit of footy you can rattle these top teams, I really hope we play some expansive stuff this arvo, move the ball around, offloads through the middle. And FFS, our forward pack should smash Luciano Leilua out of the game! Don’t let this kid dominate like he did as a tiger against us, show some pride in the jersey, Sims should hunt him.
Let’s go Dragons!
Crush
My beloved grandson and his best mate Harry will be on the hill with you this afternoon.
BGS obviously a devout Dragons fan and his mate Harry follows the Eels and whenever they can they go with each other to follow their teams against whoever they are playing which is a great thing to do.
The BGS has a fairly good record of getting us over the line at Kogarah so fingers crossed.

Dragon David

First Grade
Let’s go Dragons!
Good to see you back on the Forum Crush. I feel an upset as well.

Cheers, DD

Smacka

Juniors
Crush
My beloved grandson and his best mate Harry will be on the hill with you this afternoon.
BGS obviously a devout Dragons fan and his mate Harry follows the Eels and whenever they can they go with each other to follow their teams against whoever they are playing which is a great thing to do.
The BGS has a fairly good record of getting us over the line at Kogarah so fingers crossed.
My Daughter's travelled up from Melbourne for the game. Her Partner is a Cowboys tragic : hope he has a looong flight home after we nail them.

blacksafake

First Grade
I reckon linespeed will be key today.

If we can really pressure their halves and limit Drinkwaters space then that can nullify Holmes and frustrate them into errors.

We need get them into a dogfight to be any chance today...
So much this.
Drinkwater is rocks & diamonds & last week was the later. If our defence lays off him his speed will destroy us with players like Holmes & later on the hammer capitalising on this.

Dragsters

First Grade
So much this.
Drinkwater is rocks & diamonds & last week was the later. If our defence lays off him his speed will destroy us with players like Holmes & later on the hammer capitalising on this.

True.

I reckon Townsend has been as big an influence on them as Reynolds has at the donkeys and Dearden has come into his own.

Pressure them and they will struggle...