What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Cowboys

dungay dragon

Juniors
Unfortunately unlike last game I don't "feel it in my bones" for an upset win BUT we are playing at home and the Cowboys got away with murder last game. How about a "karma "win for us ?

Maybe a straight swap Slone and Mbye?
Thinking Sloan will be used as a 'shock weapon " after hopefully our forward pack has dominated theirs ..Mbye would move to 9 and Sloan to the Back
Just hoping he gets more game time that Sully did last week 🤔

denis preston

First Grade
Thinking Sloan will be used as a 'shock weapon " after hopefully our forward pack has dominated theirs ..Mbye would move to 9 and Sloan to the Back
Just hoping he gets more game time that Sully did last week 🤔
Still think Sloan needs to be eased back in to NRL and wing is the best position to do so. He is so good at backing up perhaps he can be given a roving commission from there , or is that too much out of the box for hook ?

justadragon

Bench
Still think Sloan needs to be eased back in to NRL and wing is the best position to do so. He is so good at backing up perhaps he can be given a roving commission from there , or is that too much out of the box for hook ?
I cant see him being anywhere but FB, certainly not at dummy half defending in the middle. look at the end of the day if he has been given his chance again , then take it with everything, you know the cows are going to target him with high balls and other things defensively, its now or never, id much rather see him make mistakes trying to do things rather than just watching the ball bounce and half hearted defensive attempts. All the best mate go for it !!!!

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Unfortunately unlike last game I don't "feel it in my bones" for an upset win BUT we are playing at home and the Cowboys got away with murder last game. How about a "karma "win for us ?
Damn! After last game I was starting to put a lot of faith in your bones! Can you jiggle them around a bit and ask them again how they are feeling? (But only publish the result if it is a "good feeling"!) 😁😁

SBD82

Coach
Any inference that @Crush has had a dummy spit is well off the mark. Sadly, sometimes good contributors just take a hiatus or walk away.

I’ve seen it happen for a variety of reasons over the years, but mostly it seems to happen because the level of discourse in here goes through periods where it reaches the level of a Facebook comments section.

If people aren’t getting value from the forum, I can’t really blame them for taking a break/ walking away. Thankfully @Crush is still active in JA.

Illusion

Bench
Any inference that @Crush has had a dummy spit is well off the mark. Sadly, sometimes good contributors just take a hiatus or walk away.

I’ve seen it happen for a variety of reasons over the years, but mostly it seems to happen because the level of discourse in here goes through periods where it reaches the level of a Facebook comments section.

If people aren’t getting value from the forum, I can’t really blame them for taking a break/ walking away. Thankfully @Crush is still active in JA.
You can't keep a good man down .... HE WILL BE BACK .....

jak

Bench

well said mate

Good fella is Crush. Hope to see him back posting in here soon.

Crush

Coach
Good fella is Crush. Hope to see him back posting in here soon.
Thanks Miller, good win last night mate, obviously as a dragons tragic I was hoping sharks and rabbits both lost but well done, Hynes came through when it counted!
I’ll be on the hill today, our teamlist is pretty uninspiring but there is a whiff of an upset in the air today!
Tigers showed last night if you play a bit of footy you can rattle these top teams, I really hope we play some expansive stuff this arvo, move the ball around, offloads through the middle. And FFS, our forward pack should smash Luciano Leilua out of the game! Don’t let this kid dominate like he did as a tiger against us, show some pride in the jersey, Sims should hunt him.
Let’s go Dragons!

Old Timer

Coach
The only feeling I get in my bones these days is pain so I think I'll take a Bex with a wee dram or 2 and sink a few beers chasers and see if that can get us a win.

Latest posts