What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 - The Roosters

murraymob

First Grade
Changes to the starting line up is not just players in players out but will also be positional changes
Cleary coming does that
It moves burton out to center
Capewell back into forwards

ACTPanthers

Bench
starting side
I did not read that.
I did the exact same thing
This little exchange made me smile :) Thanks guys, needed that.

Anyway, I can see both sides of the debate. Cleary is so instrumental to our success that you want him playing as much as possible to win games, but you also don't want to risk furthering an already serious injury.

Myself though, I tend to lean to the "play him" side of the fence. I think having him there and getting that momentum and confidence back in the side would be more beneficial than not. I'd like to see the boys get that smug (to borrow an LU trope) back into the way they play. And I just can't see that happening without Nathan in the 13.

WestyLife

First Grade

Anyway, I can see both sides of the debate. Cleary is so instrumental to our success that you want him playing as much as possible to win games, but you also don't want to risk furthering an already serious injury.

Myself though, I tend to lean to the "play him" side of the fence. I think having him there and getting that momentum and confidence back in the side would be more beneficial than not. I'd like to see the boys get that smug (to borrow an LU trope) back into the way they play. And I just can't see that happening without Nathan in the 13.

It's 50/50 either way so I agree. Might as well get him match fitness and combinations.

DinkyDi

Juniors

No dramas. Now, how can one block these annoying ads?

franklin2323

Immortal

Depends how many weeks you think it will take to build up to that level really. As long as it there come week one of the finals is the main thing

murraymob

First Grade
Nathen at his best played eyes up footy. you need games for that to happen .If you hold him back and throw him in you will get nothing from him other than catch pass kick .That will have us no better than we are now

Latest posts