What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

mickeylane

Bench
There’s the kiss of death right there!! Load up on Saints people!! Thanks mickey. I’m pumped for Saturday night now 👍🏻
Obviously unlike myself your not a realist.. we are playing in the most hostile away ground in the NRL.. ..like I said halftime w be close then we will cop 20 more in the 2nd half..

Crush

Coach
Obviously unlike myself your not a realist.. we are playing in the most hostile away ground in the NRL.. ..like I said halftime w be close then we will cop 20 more in the 2nd half..
Wrong. I’ve seen plenty of games at Shark park where Sharks have meant to win but lost, the crowd are too intoxicated to even know there is a game of footy on, nobody watches it, it’s like a night club on a Saturday night.
Dragons will win and it’ll be a lot of fun, don’t miss this one Mickey!

mickeylane

Bench
Wrong. I’ve seen plenty of games at Shark park where Sharks have meant to win but lost, the crowd are too intoxicated to even know there is a game of footy on, nobody watches it, it’s like a night club on a Saturday night.
Dragons will win and it’ll be a lot of fun, don’t miss this one Mickey!
So you’ve started drinking early .. I hope your right but Sharks have way too much to play for (top 4 spot) and a smarter coach , plus way too much class in key spots for our current heartless squad ..

Smacka

Juniors
Shark Park brings out the worst in People. I can't take my Lebo mates there to watch a match - they're still scarred from the Beach riots.
If you're really looking for hostility , head down to AAMI Park to support the Saints. Those Melbournian band-wagon Supporters have no idea about the game or the rules and make your time there very unpleasurable.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mr Angry, why are Sharkies fans so angry all the time?
I mean, even look at the two forums, we dragons fans start our thread round 21 vs Sharks.
Head to the Sharks forum and it’s round 21 vs St Merge Filth.
Such an angry lot, funny bastards, but angry.
Well it is long story.

You see, we are of the opinion we get bullied.

News/NRL/Fox/CH9 loves them big clubs, especially the ones they own, which ain't us.

They love the Broncos and Melbourne, cause they own them, then clubs like Easts, get favours with such rich sponsors, steal juniors and would not know a grass root if they trod on it.

Then there is Souths, gee they love and promote them, the very first sell-outs, mother of all sell-outs. They had a march "save our club" then promptly sold to Rustsy. But hey to some one the peoples team...

f**k no they are not......This person thinks they are sell outs.

Then lets start on your team, once a great club, won 11 in a row, blokes like da soup, act like they saw it......it makes a bloke angry as if they had any involvement, in that... FFS

I myself leave most of my hate for Manly.

We are generally angry as other clubs get better treatment.

You guys are longer angry, you are past that you had a great year in 2010, since then, the McGregor years, now Monotone Griff, you have no anger left, just resigned to crap and signning the reject we signed after the bulldogs rejected.

We love Woods playing for you.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well it is long story.

News/NRL/Fox/CH9 loves them big clubs, especially the ones they own, which ain't us.

They love the Broncos and Melbourne, cause they own them, then clubs like Easts, get favours with such rich sponsors, steal juniors and would not know a grass root if they trod on it.

Then there is Souths, gee they love and promote them, the very first sell-outs, mother of all sell-outs. They had a march "save our club" then promptly sold to Rustsy. But hey to some one the peoples team...

Then lets start on your team, once a great club, won 11 in a row, blokes like da soup, act like they saw it......it makes a bloke angry as if they had any involvement, in that... FFS

You guys are longer angry, you are past that you had a great year in 2010, since then, the McGregor years, now Monotone Griff, you have no anger left, just resigned to crap and signning the reject we signed after the bulldogs rejected.

Is there a doctor in the house ? Any doctor will do - what about a vet - anyone that can give this bloke a needle to quieten him down .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is there a doctor in the house ? Any doctor will do - what about a vet - anyone that can give this bloke a needle to quieten him down .
I was asked, imagine my surprise, some douche who no doubt claims the 11 as if he was involved.

Saints fan asked, i was asked, idiot.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Well it is long story.

Ouch, that stung !

Gareth67

First Grade
I was asked, imagine my surprise, some douche who no doubt claims the 11 as if he was involved.

Saints fan asked, i was asked, idiot.
He wasn’t interested in your recipe for Irish stew , merely a straight forward answer regarding the Dragons in particular .

CBE36B24-0EAF-4305-B0EA-9DD1E22C18CB.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah you did not read question, Homer loves guys like you.

Anyways enjoy the Griff, you do have three good players.

Then they fans like you, a glass short of a great penfolds wine.

Grow up one day, you may become useful, like a speed hump.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He wasn’t interested in your recipe for Irish stew , merely a straight forward answer regarding the Dragons in particular .

View attachment 64578
I now have a serious question, your team has no chance, who do WANT to win?

Easts, Melbourne, Broncos, Penrith.

Let's face it you hate everybody.

The sun will rise, eat breakfast....

Latest posts