What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 | Knights vs Bulldogs @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 22 result :: Knights vs Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We might go closer than I thought to selling this one out.

If you want more than a single seat, it looks like you can only get tickets in the end bays of the AJ Stand (upper and lower) and Western Stand (upper and lower), or general admission.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
As long as you keep going all BunniesMan on us, that's fine.

However, I do have a query which I require all on this forum to participate in and it involves a forum member's attendance or not ...

Medievalknight's last match he saw live at the ground was the Raiders match in Round 14, he's missed all games since and there has only been one exception where we lost (the Souths game).

So the question is whether or not he should be allowed to attend the match on Saturday :sarcasm:
Apologies in advance guys. We won't be winning this one on Saturday :(

Joker's Wild

Coach
Pffft having a shit team doesnt help either

Im not even gonna watch the game, I am that confident of a loss

Zoidberg

First Grade
Actually, I haven't seen the last few games live either, not since Souths.

And I'll be working weekends for another month also, so big run of not watching them live.

Oh, we'll, get to watch our floggings on fast forward when I watch the recordings

Will definitely not come close to being max capacity.

Close to sell out? Possibly, but several thousand season members definitely wont be there as per usual - Max 26-8k for me.

Realistically, the only time we'll ever get a sell out/attendance max capacity is if we have a home semi - People are forced to buy tickets fresh and people arent inclined to skip the game.

That would be a sad thing if members don't front up for the flogging we are about to receive. Newie is a place which loves nothing more than to see their team get their arse handed to them by a bunch of Bulldogs. ;-)

Rolla

Juniors
Real happy that Kasiano isn't playing, he would have offloaded at will all game.

Why didn't we throw the Kitchen sink at that bloke?

orochimaru

Juniors
I'm really hoping the knights can do this, I've got 2 bulldog supporters are work that have been saying for weeks that the doggies will roll the knights, but we gotta give the knights some credit ! they're in form, ready to play! I just hope Wayne has some sort of great plan for this evening.

We have come in quite a bit in the betting. On Monday we were paying $2.60 now we are paying $2.28. Dogs have gone from $1.40 to $1.65. So some punters have faith in us. Me on the other hand have been putting a lot of money on the dogs so either way I have a win win result. I tend to do this a lot with crucial matches. I am quite happy to lose a few hundred for the knights to get a win though.

IanG

Coach
Half Time Score Toyota Cup
KNIGHTS 16
BULLDOGS 26
got the normal ground announces back. Just hope the play the club song as the boys run out in First Grade instead of the Bon Jovi number.

Latest posts