What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Sharks

Hard game for me personally - First Sharkies game since my mum passed away in June - She was a massive Sharks fan and would always call me during the games

Gonna be 100% honest, I hope they beat us this weekend - Just for her.
I lost my mum in March last year, and it still hurts. Feeling your pain.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Our bench has zero back cover. I guess Hosking goes to centre if needed. BIG minutes for Soni please Ivan, we need to know if he can do it especially against a team throwing everything at us to make the finals

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
All aboard. I'm coming for the ride. @TheRam would you like to take a ride with me?

View attachment 77431

Welcome aboard for the 'bandwagon ride'.

Now you'll need some trackie daks, flannie shirt with a packet of winnie reds, (sticking out of the top pocket). Uggs (of course). A frequent flyer membership to the Peachy hotel......and an ability to know the local landmarks. (Please add other things I might have forgotten). You know the types of things that some opposition fans and media think Penrith is full of.

Enjoy and Welcome.

Now you'll need some trackie daks, flannie shirt with a packet of winnie reds, (sticking out of the top pocket). Uggs (of course). A frequent flyer membership to the Peachy hotel......and an ability to know the local landmarks. (Please add other things I might have forgotten). You know the types of things that some opposition fans and media think Penrith is full of.

Enjoy and Welcome.
You forgot the stubbie. Seriously though I'm worried about the Storm game.

hindy111

Post Whore

Enjoy and Welcome.

I grew up in Orchard Hills and my family is still there. I know Penrith from the Black Stump and Sizzler days. Many of my younger Saturday nights spent at the Daily Planet.

Munky

Coach
Ah Sizzler, the go to place for birthday dinners when I was a kid.

Seem to have been replaced by pub bistros now.

betcats

Referee
Lindsay starting Moses on bench. I know this is about Moses providing impact but you gotta have a guy who can slot into the starting side and do the job so it’s still a big show of faith in lindsay. Watch his defensive work rate he fits us like a glove I think. He is turning into a really good prop.