What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Sharks

Lindsay starting Moses on bench. I know this is about Moses providing impact but you gotta have a guy who can slot into the starting side and do the job so it’s still a big show of faith in lindsay. Watch his defensive work rate he fits us like a glove I think. He is turning into a really good prop.
I like the change. No Spencer as impact so revert to Moses providing that.

Flashstep

Juniors
We’ve killed them just as much as they’ve killed themselves with their errors and discipline. Our attack is a bit clunky but gotta give Cronulla a bit of a wrap here, they’ve put in a hell of an effort in defence even if we’re up 18-0. Hopefully we keep it up in the 2nd half.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bit clunky I thought. Great defence but attack seems off . Credit to the Sharks they have really put in, just don’t have the players to threaten us.

Thought the same. We had a lot of ball in that half and I thought we should be up by more.
In saying that the Sharks are putting in tonight.

GongPanther

Referee
Bit clunky I thought. Great defence but attack seems off . Credit to the Sharks they have really put in, just don’t have the players to threaten us.
Attack has been to a degree a second thought with this side, and it is fair that with the ball we are far behind other clubs as far as attacking flair is concerned. Maybe over the next few years it will equal the excellence of our defense.

Latest posts