What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Rickyless Raiders

Dragon David

First Grade
No Cotric and probably no Tapine and Savage. Love that for Saints. Regardless you gotta keep swinging until we mathematically can’t get there.
Never say die until the fat lady sings. There have been a lot of fat ladies sing for us the past 10 years hahaha!

Tapine will be a big loss, so too the others but we played the Broncs without many of their goodies playing and we get beaten. We have a chance but the Raiders will be looking at avenging their loss against us in the game just a few games ago.

Our for an against is atrocious compared to the other teams vying for the 8th spot. Lots need to go our way for us to make it so I think that we are done for this year and cannon fodder even if we do make it.

dannyt

Coach
I hope Craig Young has had a conversation with hook like this " OK mate just before you send out the team selections can I just have a quick look at it thanks ? "
Craig Young? Overseeing selections and coaching matters?

Young was our coach from 1989-1990. Let's just say as a coach, he was a fantastic player. Indeed, I would say his performance as a board member is probably better than coaching stint!

Illusion

Bench

Young was our coach from 1989-1990. Let's just say as a coach, he was a fantastic player. Indeed, I would say his performance as a board member is probably better than coaching stint!
Just my opinion I think Young is , and has been a problem within the club ..... Id like to see a complete wipe of the board including snotty nosed Andrew Gordon gone with him ...... Need ouside influence , but cant see it happening ......

dannyt

Coach
Just my opinion I think Young is , and has been a problem within the club ..... Id like to see a complete wipe of the board including snotty nosed Andrew Gordon gone with him ...... Need ouside influence , but cant see it happening ......
You are probably right. A clean out at board level, with professionals who know how to run a business, and you will probably see a professionalism within the club in no time.

1660009630150.png

denis preston

First Grade

Even Craig would know that playing Moga, McCulloch, Woods & Bird in the backs is pretty dumb now that we are not making the 8.

Latest posts