What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 Game Day Thread: Eels v Knights

Incorrect

Coach
It's a simple game, Knights executed things well. They ran hard, their line speed was great. We were exact opposite in both departments.

The worry is the halves for me. Neither looked decisive or like they were playing to a game plan.

Well done to the Knights, they have to be acknowledged...

Happy MEel

First Grade
Smith was terrible tonight. He's a back up half or utility as far as I'm concerned. His positioning was terrible all night for kick returns.

Suitman

Post Whore
Really, really, disappointing result.
We can always claim the "danger game" syndrome, but that was a game we should have won easily in our current form.
We were looking at a top 4 spot, we'd won 6 in a row, and the Knights were last.
Tonight has just proven that we are NOT the serious contenders we thought we were.
Credit to Newcastle. They were solid.......................but nothing more than that.
We were really poor, lacked intent and motivation and ideas.
Referees were once again poor but had little to do with the loss.

What a shit game to watch.

84 Baby

Referee
I'm just glad I'm souped up on the pseudoephedrine otherwise I'd be really disappointed. What's that? Phenylephedrine! Anyone know which is tastier, drain cleaner or rat poison?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lets not lose to titans. 30 points may mean no finals.
I dont see this as a bad thing. Missing 3 key players in Scott,Bevan and Gutherson.
It lets BA see what team needs for next season.
Yeah you would you complete f**knuckle, just f**k off to the Penrith forum you troll.

Gronk

Staff member
Every time a team gets their pants pulled down by a team of chumps, it's bc the favourites didn't turn up mentally. Every time.

Oh and the refs had $500 on Newie for sure.

Eelogical

Referee
Really, really, disappointing result.
We can always claim the "danger game" syndrome, but that was a game we should have won easily in our current form.
We were looking at a top 4 spot, we'd won 6 in a row, and the Knights were last.
Tonight has just proven that we are NOT the serious contenders we thought we were.
Credit to Newcastle. They were solid.......................but nothing more than that.
We were really poor, lacked intent and motivation and ideas.
Referees were once again poor but had little to do with the loss.

What a shit game to watch.

Totally agree. Now, let's all go to the pub and get it out of our system. Or, this thread is where it's at for another 900 posts.

Latest posts