What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 Game Day Thread: Eels v Knights

eel01s

Bench
Very frustrating to watch at the game last night. I felt we lost it in the period where Semi passed behind Taka, Edwards dropped in on the first, and Moses was ruled to have knocked on when regathering from the charge down.

Auva not cleaning up that bomb was unforgivable.

I won't go into the disgraceful refereeing, I'm sure it has already been covered.

forward pass

Coach
Losing to a wooden spoon team with a top 4 spot on the line just like he lost to the Raiders a few years ago with a top 8 spot on the line,hopeless choker.

You can't wait to jump on the forum the moment we fall behind so that you can have a go at BA. Nowhere to be seen when we win, you sit around and wait for us to be behind on the scoreboard so you you can post your boring useless repetitive shit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
You can't wait to jump on the forum the moment we fall behind so that you can have a go at BA. Nowhere to be seen when we win, you sit around and wait for us to be behind on the scoreboard so you you can post your boring useless repetitive shit.

does the same on the cricket forum, most negative member on the forums

The loss we needed before finals i think, time for BA to kick them in the arse and get them back focused.
take nothing from the knights they were very commited and played some great footy and really have turned themselves around in the last month, well done to them and coach Brown.

Pugzley

Whats this "your" ... i thought you were one of us now?
Your????
Jumping off the bandwagon already Merkin???
Do you want Hindy's spot or not, merkin?

g60vd.gif

JK

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If you refer the player votes thread all the points have been given to mostly forwards and rightly so

So I have to ask, why were our halves so useless last night ? We offered f**k all in attack.

Bazal

Post Whore
If you refer the player votes thread all the points have been given to mostly forwards and rightly so

So I have to ask, why were our halves so useless last night ? We offered f**k all in attack.

They expected to cut Newcastle up and went away from building pressure and earning points. Complacency and arrogance...and it wasn't just the halves.

StEely Matt

Juniors
Further analysis of the Sio pass in the 59th minute of #NRLEelsKnights.

“Due to the delay of the pass, the referee should have determined the tackle was complete.”

Kornstar

Coach
So the club calls for the fans to get out to the game early, nice little letter to the boss to get an early mark cause 6pm is an early kick off and it was our Captains 200th game and we all apparently love our captain.......then as half the crowd are still walking in around the 10 minute mark they walk into Newcastle walking through arm grabbing and scoring their 2nd try of the match.

13,100 odd people turned up to a 6pm game against an away team (more than what turned up when we were playing the Broncos) and the f**king players dish up that shit?????

What a way to build trust with your fans.

I'm there every game so I'm not a problem but all those extra people who turned up that wouldn't have bothered if the club didn't promote it so heavily have probably just lost their trust again.

Once again, well done Eels!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

They were calling the ball when it wasn't 'on'. The Knights compressed to the edges and got up quickly. We should've just kept going through the middle but we got impatient.

JokerEel

Coach
We played unlike we have for the past 5 weeks...

Our kicking game was a shadow of itself... Last week we had 8 drop outs this week 1? We didnt put any pressure on the Knights.

Maybe it was a tactic of BA..............

strider

Post Whore
But but but ball carrying arm... Look forward to Henry P not making that call in the grand final
The thing that shits me about that smug prick Perenara is he just f**ks on like he is so correct

any f**king imbecile with some knowledge of league knows the arm touching the ground isn't the be all and end all ... yet he states it like thats it - full stop end of story

other refs make mistakes - but when challenged they say shit like, "well in my opinion, blah blah" - thats fine, refs are human they will make some calls wrong and some are 50/50 ... but if you watch f**kwit Perenara, he pulls faces at anyone who questions him like they are raving loonies - he is such a smug prick

the only reason he waltzed into a ref job is cos some dumb f**ker decided we needed ex-players as refs and he got handed a gold pass to refereeingdom ... why the f**k are ex players any better at being refs? - they f**king aren't - exhibit f**king A!!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We played unlike we have for the past 5 weeks...

Our kicking game was a shadow of itself... Last week we had 8 drop outs this week 1? We didnt put any pressure on the Knights.

Maybe it was a tactic of BA..............
In the presser he said we did none of the things that had been working for us for the past two months.