What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Great game. Gutted.
Unsure why went for kick. All it does is draw it level. Not like the win or loss makes a huge difference to the Eels so may of just gone for try.
Massive choke by Eels who where the better side but did get some big calls.
Great come back by Panthers
Kick was the right call I reckon mate, reminds me of that one Edwards missed earlier in the year.

Panther Mike

Juniors
Look it was pretty crap for 70 minutes or so but sweet comeback to beat the Slimes and the ref.
I expect a far more professional and focused 80 minute performance next week against Storm.

Big Mick

Referee
One guy I'll give a wrap too tonight was Mav Geyer. Came on after 8 minutes. Think played rest of the game. Had 2 decent offloads and probably the best game he's played in first grade.

A lot of dumb errors....a lot of mistakes and ill discipline...but got there in the end. Still in hunt for Minor Premiership.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
At least the two of us talk footy

Im sooo tired of just reading shit from like smug that have no clue

Im all for a debate and opinion... but theres dum and then theres dumb.

I read all week bout it being a training run etc etc...

Ppl dont realise thats the first time weve won in a regular season game at commbank since 2019..

Huge effort.. not impressive but big effort
Really.

when did I say any of that?

I’m simply saying that if Chins didn’t drone on and on with the same shit, maybe people would listen…. He even managed to include Soni Luke…. again…. You might like continually talking about the same subject, but most people don’t.

age.s

First Grade
Pretty wild. Once momentum turned it felt almost inevitable. We've seen them do it over and over again.

We'll face much tougher tests than this and will need to be much better over 80. Still, there'll be no game the boys will feel they're truly out of and no game the opposition will feel they've truly won. Winning games out of nowhere like this like this is a massive, massive positive from a psycological perspective.

Latest posts