What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

age.s

First Grade
One guy I'll give a wrap too tonight was Mav Geyer. Came on after 8 minutes. Think played rest of the game. Had 2 decent offloads and probably the best game he's played in first grade.

A lot of dumb errors....a lot of mistakes and ill discipline...but got there in the end. Still in hunt for Minor Premiership.
Made one big effort play early on, sprinting on a kick chase to pin Gutherson.

Still can't believe he's made half his meters post contact, but on the whole he was pretty good tonight.

Iamback

Coach
Do you have a smile on your face?

You should. A number of really poor individual performances. But we went up a gear. It's what makes our team the one to beat in 2024.

Very un Penrith like performance.

Most is fixable, Sorro and Garner being unable to stay on the field is the biggest concern moving forward

Girds89

Bench
Really.

when did I say any of that?

I’m simply saying that if Chins didn’t drone on and on with the same shit, maybe people would listen…. He even managed to include Soni Luke…. again…. You might like continually talking about the same subject, but most people don’t.

Why would you talk about droning on and on... then bring up soni luke...

Someone who you droned on an on about forever.

The amount of times you said he could be or would be better than api.... wrong badly.

Youve given up on soni and earlier this year you were wrapping somo..

Really.

As i say all the time luke i call each game as i see it..if taho plays bad ill call it.. same with everyone.

I dont drone because rarely this team has bad performers week in week out..

I actually think ive been one of the positive people all year..every week ive said tago is out of from but he will come good as the season progresses..

Its no different to other years when ive called nathan out for being way down on from.

Its not being negative its just being honest.

Some people like smug wrote this would he a training run all week..i never beleived that

Ill take the postitives out of thai and move on

3 tries in 6mims after having a man in the bin

We roll on. All.that matters is we are primmed for the finals

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Really.

when did I say any of that?

I’m simply saying that if Chins didn’t drone on and on with the same shit, maybe people would listen…. He even managed to include Soni Luke…. again…. You might like continually talking about the same subject, but most people don’t.
It's the same issue on and on AND ON

WestyLife

First Grade
Why would you talk about droning on and on... then bring up soni luke...

Someone who you droned on an on about forever.

The amount of times you said he could be or would be better than api.... wrong badly.

Youve given up on soni and earlier this year you were wrapping somo..

Really.

As i say all the time luke i call each game as i see it..if taho plays bad ill call it.. same with everyone.

I dont drone because rarely this team has bad performers week in week out..

I actually think ive been one of the positive people all year..every week ive said tago is out of from but he will come good as the season progresses..

Its no different to other years when ive called nathan out for being way down on from.

Its not being negative its just being honest.

Some people like smug wrote this would he a training run all week..i never beleived that

Ill take the postitives out of thai and move on

3 tries in 6mims after having a man in the bin

We roll on. All.that matters is we are primmed for the finals

It should've been a training run. They beat parra in 3 minutes of football. The penalties every week are the only thing keeping teams in it and that right side defence.