What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Luke Bowden

First Grade
No he said he would be as good or better than Api.

My God you’re a loser. Get a life

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Just facts idiot.
Really…. You’re a loser that offers nothing to this forum. There is a fact for you.

Here are two more.
The reason that the Panthers didn’t push harder for Api is because the coaching staff had high hopes for Soni. Some still do, but I guess they are fools as well.

Taylan is a very talented player, he just can’t behave like a good human.

continue to bag those that offer discussion, it’s what you seem to love to do…

Iamback

Coach
Really…. You’re a loser that offers nothing to this forum. There is a fact for you.

Here are two more.
The reason that the Panthers didn’t push harder for Api is because the coaching staff had high hopes for Soni. Some still do, but I guess they are fools as well.

Taylan is a very talented player, he just can’t behave like a good human.

continue to bag those that offer discussion, it’s what you seem to love to do…

Taylan's playing talent was not the issue. It was the talking up after a major injury off the back of the hammy 6 months earlier.

That is before you get into the 1 May brother shared brain cell issue

As I said it brings discussion doing that which is the point of this place

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Speaking of hookers and wild predictions etc if we keep playing toleau there he will develop into a very good starting nine in a year or two in the api mold. He’s got the vision, craftiness and service for it. Defensively he does pretty well.
I like where you’re going with this mate, just be very careful mentioning Api…. 😉

Trent is an excellent player though, definitely in line for the 14 next year, depending on what happens in the halves.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Have you heard anything from your contacts where they see Talagi playing next year, as in centre or 6?
Nahh got nothing, other than no guaranteed position for sure though.

I very much doubt that anything will be decided or even really thought about until this season is wrapped up and planning for next season starts.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I am now Penrith Panthers answer to Wonder Woman. Saw the game on Friday through a haze of pain killers(that I’m still on) that could have felled a large elephant

Attachments

• 5663F188-1380-4920-A8C3-76B9F6D4A8B6.jpeg
    5663F188-1380-4920-A8C3-76B9F6D4A8B6.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 7D0B72FE-9030-4DCA-A99A-D0DBB574D813.jpeg
    7D0B72FE-9030-4DCA-A99A-D0DBB574D813.jpeg
    860.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 5273C25D-31EA-42C1-B655-728D46538155.jpeg
    5273C25D-31EA-42C1-B655-728D46538155.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

Stinkfinger

Juniors
The only reason the 2020 GF was respectable was the video ref giving an obvious obstruction the all clear.

Then in the 2022 prelim Critta grounded a ball but was denied to stop the blow out.

Klein especially likes to find a reason to give or deny to keep the score close.
That's why he's the leading ref.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The comeback would have been interesting under the influence. Ha ha

Hope you are recovering well.
Thanks for asking.
I'm doing better than I expected. I've possibly a get of goal free card from rehab too.

Enough drugs in my system to flatten a large elephant.

Most dealers would love the 'stuff' I'm on. One of them I'll get weaned off in the next couple of days I imagine.

PS The medical / hospital system (public) is doing OK> Yep they are understaffed. Very caring and professional. We live in the lucky country.

Last edited: