What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Goonji

Juniors
Or the positivity that's missed as well when guys say we are the best team in the universe and will have an easy game/run of wins. You're not allowed to be positive or negative just gotta be a media trained drone.
Critical analysis is fine by me. Emotional outbursts too. I draw the line at trashing our own players.

Iamback

Coach
Or the positivity that's missed as well when guys say we are the best team in the universe and will have an easy game/run of wins. You're not allowed to be positive or negative just gotta be a media trained drone.

Haha I forgot about 2021 and 2022 and being called out for being proven correct

Iamback

Coach
Critical analysis is fine by me. Emotional outbursts too. I draw the line at trashing our own players.

saying x player is a wanker I see as trashing. Someone not playing well or preferring someone else. I don't see as trashing because it is about making the side better

WestyLife

First Grade

Yeah I don't want our players bashed either. I do get worked up on gameday though so players are the best ever when they score and the worst to ever play when they make errors 😂

Haha I forgot about 2021 and 2022 and being called out for being proven correct

Yep that was hilarious.

saying x player is a wanker I see as trashing. Someone not playing well or preferring someone else. I don't see as trashing because it is about making the side better

Exactly this. Tago is down on form. He'll get credit when he improves like the other week he was good and like how opinion on Edwards shifted.