What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Goonji

Juniors
Or the positivity that's missed as well when guys say we are the best team in the universe and will have an easy game/run of wins. You're not allowed to be positive or negative just gotta be a media trained drone.
Critical analysis is fine by me. Emotional outbursts too. I draw the line at trashing our own players.

Iamback

Coach
Or the positivity that's missed as well when guys say we are the best team in the universe and will have an easy game/run of wins. You're not allowed to be positive or negative just gotta be a media trained drone.

Haha I forgot about 2021 and 2022 and being called out for being proven correct

Iamback

Coach
Critical analysis is fine by me. Emotional outbursts too. I draw the line at trashing our own players.

saying x player is a wanker I see as trashing. Someone not playing well or preferring someone else. I don't see as trashing because it is about making the side better

WestyLife

First Grade

Yeah I don't want our players bashed either. I do get worked up on gameday though so players are the best ever when they score and the worst to ever play when they make errors 😂

Haha I forgot about 2021 and 2022 and being called out for being proven correct

Yep that was hilarious.

saying x player is a wanker I see as trashing. Someone not playing well or preferring someone else. I don't see as trashing because it is about making the side better

Exactly this. Tago is down on form. He'll get credit when he improves like the other week he was good and like how opinion on Edwards shifted.

martielang

Bench
Crichton was pretty meh for a 12-month period. He wasn't bad but did zilch with the ball and made some basic defensive errors. Maybe Tago just tanking waiting for the big games as well...

soc123_au

Staff member
Crichton was pretty meh for a 12-month period. He wasn't bad but did zilch with the ball and made some basic defensive errors. Maybe Tago just tanking waiting for the big games as well...
Critta had a period where he would go missing for a bit during games, still managed to pull a big play out of nowhere when needed though. Very different to what we are seeing with Tago, he just hasn't been able to get back to his pre pec injury form.

They say form is temporary and class is permanent, so theoretically he will come good. Needs to happen soon though. I'd like to see him just cut out the rushing up in defence, it rarely comes off for him anymore, just number up and slide. Once he gets that right the timing on when to make the big play will come back. There are enough signs with the ball to make me think pre injury Tago isn't that far away.

mxlegend99

Referee
2022 Critter was average outside of the finals.
2023 he improved a bit in regular season before being almost god like for the finals. Just made losing him more painful each week.

He performed his best each season in the finals for us. He could absolutely be good enough to be the difference in a finals match between our clubs.

Latest posts