What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Souths. Posts by @iamback are all opinion based

Iamback

Coach
May and Edwards could play no point risking them. I'd run out like this

Staines likely goes next year, So time to see what Turuva has to build up to next year

So too Jennings, Blood someone we will need to use next year as the result means very little to us.

Ivan likely plays it safe and sticks with Staines and Jennings

Turuva
Jenkins
Tago
Crichton
To'o
Falls
SOS
Leota
Api
Eisenhuth
Kikau
Smith
Yeo

Kenny
Salmon
Sorensen
Leinu

WestyLife

First Grade

Staines likely goes next year, So time to see what Turuva has to build up to next year

So too Jennings, Blood someone we will need to use next year as the result means very little to us.

Turuva
Jenkins
Tago
Crichton
To'o
Falls
SOS
Leota
Api
Eisenhuth
Kikau
Smith
Yeo

Kenny
Salmon
Sorensen
Leinu

It'd be nice to see how Jenkins handles it in first grade after being talked up on here.

Iamback

Coach
It'd be nice to see how Jenkins handles it in first grade after being talked up on here.

May has the injury that Payne Haas played on with, So given it is only a few weeks not worth changing the side or style too much. So best try and get some rookies some gametime now to hopefully build on next year.

Hopefully Ivan is using the NSW Cup this week as an stepping stone for who comes in

John Hamblin

Juniors

Turuva
Jenkins
Tago
Crichton
To'o
Falls
SOS
Leota
Api
Eisenhuth
Kikau
Smith
Yeo

Kenny
Salmon
Sorensen
Leinu
Agree rest everyone who is not close to full fitness we only need to beat the worriers to get the Minor Premiership

Iamback

Coach
Agree rest everyone who is not close to full fitness we only need to beat the worriers to get the Minor Premiership

I still don't know if Cowboys get 3 more wins to catch us but yes.

Edwards, Fish and May will be back. Luai could but likely push him out to the Cowboys game

Chris Smith has better defence than Martin, so him being out for a few weeks rests him up too

WestyLife

First Grade
I still don't know if Cowboys get 3 more wins to catch us but yes.

Edwards, Fish and May will be back. Luai could but likely push him out to the Cowboys game

Chris Smith has better defence than Martin, so him being out for a few weeks rests him up too

Martin looked like he needed a rest more than anyone. Defence was getting sloppy and maybe To'o with whatever has him looking off.

Sime_11

Juniors
if the Cows lose against the chooks, id rest everyone against South's who needs a break.

beat/flog the warriors (hoping that clinches the Minor prem) and bring everyone back for Warriors & Cows game and then Nathan in Week 1

Iamback

Coach
Martin looked like he needed a rest more than anyone. Defence was getting sloppy and maybe To'o with whatever has him looking off.

Yeah Martin isn't an 80 min player so the season has taken its toll.

He had the miss for Canberra's try last week, A poor attempt on Brandon Smith for his try.

As for To'o he is doing the hard work well still, Just finishing and having poor reads. Poor form but could just be cruising to get to the finals

Iamback

Coach
if the Cows lose against the chooks, id rest everyone against South's who needs a break.

beat/flog the warriors (hoping that clinches the Minor prem) and bring everyone back for Warriors & Cows game and then Nathan in Week 1

The fact we play Cows in last round I would still rest everyone, If we are only missing Cleary we beat them and get the minor premiership anyway.

Souths will beat Cows in Round 24 anyway

Fangs

Coach
Just plan for Latrell really. I'd hate to lose this one but I don't see any point in rushing guys like Edwards back.

Munky

Coach
Rest anyone who needs it. No point giving Souffs anything to work with if we meet them in the finals.

No Cleary and Luai means no matter what they'll having nothing to work off except tackling practice.

Unless we magically start running support runners down the middle to support Api and Yeo..

Iamback

Coach
No Cleary and Luai means no matter what they'll having nothing to work off except tackling practice.

Unless we magically start running support runners down the middle to support Api and Yeo..

Leinu has scored a few tries running off him. Forget spreading it just do that and we will trouble them

Munky

Coach
Leinu has scored a few tries running off him. Forget spreading it just do that and we will trouble them

And have the full back support.

Papz would have been right behind all those mini breaks and scoring under the posts.

Iamback

Coach
And have the full back support.

Papz would have been right behind all those mini breaks and scoring under the posts.

So too Edwards, Likely doesn't score because he is slow. Though gets a quick play the ball and we can get some momentum which we lacked

Kilkenny

Coach
Has the injury sustained by Edwards actually been confirmed.

Is it shoulder, rib or sternum? Lots of speculation but haven’t seen anything confirming the exact nature of his injury.

Latest posts