What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 V Souths

betcats

Referee
We got the bounce for our first half tries no doubt but the ones we let in were pretty soft, our goal line defence is usually a lot better than that. We started slow tonight and south’s were the opposite, they definitely had the 50 point flogging in mind when they ran out tonight

franklin2323

Immortal
What times? He was on the spot for every kick. Either way that’s just experience, positioning can be improved with work pretty easily. He has already improved his positioning at fb a lot in the games he’s had there this year.

Which is why across a pre-season he could start next year in the 1. Edwards needs a big finish to the year

Kilkenny

Coach
Terrific win. 12-0 down thought we had been going OK despite what the usual suspects were saying on here. Questionable non strip call led to a try and a great 40-20 led to the second. The wife was concerned at that stage but I said to her don’t fret, things will turn and our fortunes changed.

Yeo and Sorenson were outstanding along with Kikau.

Maybe not Storm level, but JFH and To’o to return with others I thought it was a great performance.

betcats

Referee
Terrific win. 12-0 down thought we had been going OK despite what the usual suspects were saying on here. Questionable non strip call led to a try and a great 40-20 led to the second. The wife was concerned at that stage but I said to her don’t fret, things will turn and our fortunes changed.

Maybe not Storm level, but JFH and To’o to return with others I thought it was a great performance.

The edwards one was a strip for sure I think Reynolds was all over it

franklin2323

Immortal

Api match fit too.

That Souths side attack wise has been on fire. Scored 30 points 7 weeks in arow we are just too good

GongPanther

Referee
We got the bounce for our first half tries no doubt but the ones we let in were pretty soft, our goal line defence is usually a lot better than that. We started slow tonight and south’s were the opposite, they definitely had the 50 point flogging in mind when they ran out tonight
IMO nothing arsey about application if it's done deliberately well, as both of those tries could have been knocked on in the process.