What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

TruSaint

Referee
Agreed, he is a keeper. Some positive glimpses from him and Jackson. Lomax and Luciano also showed good signs.

To be honest Im happy for the kid, but I wont get my hopes up until I see him play a few more games.
Been there done that.

Luciano has a lot of skill. I thought Lomax was average today tbh.

Crush

Coach
Gents, I didn't watch the game but might I suggest you head over to the cricket and watch the Aussies win the ashes in England for the first time in 18 years?
Forget the NRL, come back next year and see if anything has changed.

Gents, I didn't watch the game but might I suggest you head over to the cricket and watch the Aussies win the ashes in England for the first time in 18 years?
Forget the NRL, come back next year and see if anything has changed.
hate those green numbers on their shirts don’t see the point tbh

possm

Coach
To be honest Im happy for the kid, but I wont get my hopes up until I see him play a few more games.
Been there done that.

Luciano has a lot of skill. I thought Lomax was average today tbh.
Any player playing outside Aitken is going to be made to look average. Only one more game and hopefully Aitken and the other deadwood are on their way.

Crush

Coach
Any player playing outside Aitken is going to be made to look average. Only one more game and hopefully Aitken and the other deadwood are on their way.
Don't hold your breath.
Mary is coach again next year right?
If so, expect Aitken and Lafai to be starting centres.