What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
My Christmas from my wife every year is an interstate membership, and she tries to get me and and my son to a home game (travel from QLD) each year.
As much as i love the Saints, I’m going to ask her to not purchase a membership this year.
My passion for my team almost dead.
We aren’t flush for funds and I’d rather my kids get the money spent on them.
McGregor has destroyed my team and any interest my boys have in the game.
I’m shattered!!!
See you all when McGregor is gone!!!!
Over and out.

Gareth67

First Grade
My Christmas from my wife every year is an interstate membership, and she tries to get me and and my son to a home game (travel from QLD) each year.
As much as i love the Saints, I’m going to ask her to not purchase a membership this year.
I’m shattered!!!
Over and out.

I sincerely hope that your absence will not be for long B&B . For what it is worth there are many more supporters whom feel exactly as you do . We can only live in hope I am afraid , may you and your young blokes have their interest in the Big Red V rekindled in the not too distant future. :innocent:

Qapm

Juniors
Contact the police someone has kidnapped the Media!!!! There is a deafening silence about our Club and it’s coach.

The Dragons' 2019 season is THE litmus test for credibility of the sports media.

Like water, an organization with the Dragon's Board and a McGregor coached team will all find their natural level. Good odds we hit the 15th at the end of the next round. Cowboys have a chance and I'm going to pick up some free money from the TAB betting the Roosters for $1.25.

getsmarty

Immortal
I’m shattered!!!
Over and out.

Write in to the club and tell them..........

Roosters by a 40+

Name this team and we’ll only lose by 39 (59-20)
Dufty
Saab
Lomax
Rav
Sailor
Widdop
Norman
Timm
Hunt
Vaughan
Friz
Leilua
McInness

Ford
Lawrie
Kerr
Graham

Tbh, I'd punt Hunt. Leilua was more effective at half than Hunt had been prior to his injury. That leaves Ford free to make his starting debut in the 13 jersey, while McInnes says at hooker.
Big no to Rava in the centres, too. Hands like feet, regardless of how much "ëffort" he puts in, plus the same poor defensive reads as Aitken. Shift dud Norman to centre, Ssailor to 5/8 and Widdop to half.
Do all that and I reckon we'll only lose by 36.

Last edited:
Wonderful.... my mrs is a rorters supporter and now I have to look forward to us playing against them this weekend well at least I know to put a lot of any time try scorers on

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Hunt, Friz and Kaufusi will all have to pass the HIA protocols before being able to play on Saturday.
Saab has a broken foot.

Our CC sitting 2nd on the ladder. A loss in their next game could send them down to 4th. Another loss in tge finak round could see them drop out of the top 4 altogether.

We've faced this before, do we just go through the motions in 1st grade to see out the season, or promote some CC players at their premiership peril?

Yes, i'd like to see our up and coming players getting a go in 1st grade......but against the Roosters?

SAP58

Juniors
Hunt, Friz and Kaufusi will all have to pass the HIA protocols before being able to play on Saturday.
Saab has a broken foot.

Our CC sitting 2nd on the ladder. A loss in their next game could send them down to 4th. Another loss in tge finak round could see them drop out of the top 4 altogether.

We've faced this before, do we just go through the motions in 1st grade to see out the season, or promote some CC players at their premiership peril?

Yes, i'd like to see our up and coming players getting a go in 1st grade......but against the Roosters?
Kaufusi should never be in first grade again after seeing him jog along side Graham when he made a break yesterday, he cannot run. Having said that Lafai doers this most weeks and still gets picked so I guess he will be playing again this week. Pathetic...

BLM01

First Grade
Contact the police someone has kidnapped the Media!!!! There is a deafening silence about our Club and it’s coach.
Be fair as Mary rightfully puts it we have been in it the last 4 games and could of won all 4...alas..but won 1. So not all is that bad...or something to that affect

Can we skip talking about or analysing this Round 23 clash or hoping for certain players to be picked as it all comes down to how complacent the Roosters get how big the margin is.

BLM01

First Grade
I am getting ready for this weeks post game excuse conference
"The boys effort was there tonight as it has been over the past month
The Roosters are the premiers for a reason and have been the bench mark over the past 2 years
They scored most of their 11 tries of kicks and we could only finish the game with 15 men
It just typifies our luck or lack there of this season with injuries and above average distractions but proud of their efforts
We have a lot to play for in the next 2 weeks as we continue to build for next season"
OPINOF..Mary

Latest posts