What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 V The Warriors

TheFrog

Coach
Watching the replay, the first penalty (late in the count mind you) was indicated as markers not square, but it was not replayed nor explained by the callers, and the camera wasn't on the markers, so unable to confirm if that was a fair pinch or not.

OldPanther

Coach
Same can be said with all games. RCG took out a support runner. JFH a leg pull on the last. Peachey held down all before it got to 18-0. Hard to blame the refs for those

We've been penalised heavily all year. Needs to be fixed.

After 70 mins... Cleary had more run metres then our starting props combined. Our pack was shocking

That's disgusting but good on Nathan for taking the line on more. I called him out for it last week.

franklin2323

Immortal
We've been penalised heavily all year. Needs to be fixed.

That's disgusting but good on Nathan for taking the line on more. I called him out for it last week.

It was just dumb footy. Down 8-0 had no ball last tackle 40 out. So chances are no attacking kick. JFH leg pull just dumb footy.

I think DWZ was taken out for their 2nd try of the 2nd half. RTS lose it but those happen in footy. The rest was dumb footy

rem286

Juniors
Watch the highlights reel (lowlights for Panthers) and tell me how Mansour retains his spot in the team. Every time he is beaten or the play is past him he gives up. Sick of seeing him walking or jogging in back play whilst players from further off the play are still chasing hard even if they know they are no chance. Absolutely no heart from the bloke.

RCG has had a chip on his shoulder since origin and seems more intent on rushing out of the line to make a big hit or this jersey grabbing tackling style he seems to be using. Both failing.

Kikau is an impact player - there is no shame in that. Forcing him to be an 80 min player has taken away his effectiveness.

Merrin and Tamou are both has beens

Peachey too much sideways movement and playing a selfish style a lot of the time

Cleary has potential obviously but he still a way off a $1M half back

As a unit, they have no apparent leadership on the field at the moment. The stupid penalties and errors are simply not acceptable at this level, especially from a top 8 side. This shows that the attitude of the squad stinks. Then the fairy floss press conference just tops it all off and tells me they have some serious issues at the club.

Sime_11

Juniors
its so infuriating these past couple of weeks - we've had big results go our away, but we've been stupid to not take advantage of winnable games....

hindy111

Post Whore
Best to finish 8th and hope to play Dragons. Storm seem to have minor premiership won though the Roosters do play eels and could make up 20 or 30 points.
Worse case is Warriors, Sharks or Brisbane away. If can beat storm and finish 6th it would be Brisbane in Sydney

cain3y

Juniors
They
Best to finish 8th and hope to play Dragons. Storm seem to have minor premiership won though the Roosters do play eels and could make up 20 or 30 points.
Worse case is Warriors, Sharks or Brisbane away. If can beat storm and finish 6th it would be Brisbane in Sydney
Would need to make up another 50 once the Storm are done with us lol

David brown

Juniors
Watch the highlights reel (lowlights for Panthers) and tell me how Mansour retains his spot in the team. Every time he is beaten or the play is past him he gives up. Sick of seeing him walking or jogging in back play whilst players from further off the play are still chasing hard even if they know they are no chance. Absolutely no heart from the bloke.

RCG has had a chip on his shoulder since origin and seems more intent on rushing out of the line to make a big hit or this jersey grabbing tackling style he seems to be using. Both failing.

Kikau is an impact player - there is no shame in that. Forcing him to be an 80 min player has taken away his effectiveness.

Merrin and Tamou are both has beens

Peachey too much sideways movement and playing a selfish style a lot of the time

Cleary has potential obviously but he still a way off a $1M half back

As a unit, they have no apparent leadership on the field at the moment. The stupid penalties and errors are simply not acceptable at this level, especially from a top 8 side. This shows that the attitude of the squad stinks. Then the fairy floss press conference just tops it all off and tells me they have some serious issues at the club.
100% Mansour needs to go.. Obviously doesn't have the balls to be a first grade player any more after his injury which is unfortunate..

Panfa

Juniors
If we finish 6th we play either broncos or warriors at penrith the only time it wont be at penrith is if we are playing another sydney team

Latest posts