What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 Schedule

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Poor didums.You can't always get the timeslots you want. Manly have less reason to be angry compared to Newcastle!

f**k me dead, you are a braindead muppet

Timmah, you are the master at whining over trivial garbage, yet you come in here telling people that is the way it is, get over it

Lets just say i hope you take that attitude when the NRL have no regard at all when your club legend, El Masri, moves on, and they pay no consideration to the club or the fans

Garts

Bench
Stupid decision regarding the Manly game but it does not surprise me at all. Manly just need to win the minor premiership to ensure Menzies last game at Brookie is on a Sunday arvo.

Adsy

Juniors
I was livid when I heard Newcastle weren't getting a Sunday afternoon game to send off Danny Buderus but to then realise the teams that got sunday were Warriors vs. Panthers & Broncos vs. Dogs made it a million times worse.

Newcastle, Manly & the Tigers all deserved to get the Sunday arvo game that they wanted to send off their club legends but not one of the 3 clubs got it. Instead a club that drags the NRL through the mud constantly gets a Sunday game. What a joke.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Disgraceful!! Once again the incompetent NRL show that they couldn't organise a root in a brothel. Just let channel 9 and fox sports run all over the game like usual, and they wonder why the crowds are so poor.

Every week Rugby Leagues hole gets dug just a little deeper, they keep pressuring the fans to get involved yet do everything possible to alienate the fans. The only thing the NRL has going for it is the product on the field, yet their rules are starting to destroy that as well.

Red Bear

Referee
Clearly NRL does not give a stuff about either the fans or the clubs
Bulldogs Brisbane for f**ks sake!
Tigers Sharks, Manly Titans and Newcastles match all had much better claims for the sunday spot, but no.

Leichhardt on a friday wont be the same, especially with the added traffic, altho i'll try and get there, manly on a monday? Way to ruin what could be a sell out. But most of all who the f**k wants to watch Bronco's Bulldogs on a sunday arvo. Bloody hell thats awful.

Monk

Referee
i wish that knights vs storm was on friday. I wanted to watch that game.

if the chooks vs souths game is not the 7:30 i will shoot someone.

Knight87

Juniors
Clearly NRL does not give a stuff about either the fans or the clubs
Bulldogs Brisbane for f**ks sake!
Tigers Sharks, Manly Titans and Newcastles match all had much better claims for the sunday spot, but no.

Leichhardt on a friday wont be the same, especially with the added traffic, altho i'll try and get there, manly on a monday? Way to ruin what could be a sell out. But most of all who the f**k wants to watch Bronco's Bulldogs on a sunday arvo. Bloody hell thats awful.

Why they schedules two Friday Night matches, where the grounds are only 7km apart from each other, is beyond me!:?

Knight87

Juniors

Knights vs Storm game was never going to be on a Friday Night, Monk. The reason being is that the Storm play on the previous Monday Night vs Penrith, and as you know, teams playing on Monday Night cannot play on the following Friday Night.

Unless the tigers or sharks fall in a massive hole in the weeks to come, I am 100 % sure tigers v sharks will be the live game in both NSW and QLD.

[furrycat]

Coach
Oh my god some of you Knights fans lol Jesus christ everyone is against you aren't they?

Why are you Manly fans whinging? The TV Deal is that 3 of the top 4 rated games are oN Channel 9, namely 1, 2 and 4. MNF and Fox are given #3 to promote MNF better, so thats the Manly game.

Dogs/Broncos is clearly rated as #4. Its just the way it is.

The Gambler

Juniors
Unless the tigers or sharks fall in a massive hole in the weeks to come, I am 100 % sure tigers v sharks will be the live game in both NSW and QLD.
Agreed. Tigers v Sharks will most certainly be the live game. Sharks fighting for top 4 and tigers hopefully fighting for top 8.

Twigg

Juniors
Oh...My....F**KING...God.

That does not deserve to be the Sunday Nein game. Is the bs gonna happen again.

Latest posts