What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

SEAT 1A

Bench
We are 3 wins 8 losses v top 8 teams.
4 wins w 2 losses teams 9/12.
And 4/0 v teams 13/16.
Would hope we win this week.
The main factor for us is to get the 2 points.
Broncs v parra want Parra to win but don't want to give them any confidence for r26.

Thanks jeff.

Considering it's late in the season, and still in the eight shows where we are at. A few blowouts and a few disappointing loses however, we have doubled the wins from last year.

It's going to an upset if we beat the Sharks but should be able to continue with the above results.

TruSaint

Referee
Thanks jeff.

Considering it's late in the season, and still in the eight shows where we are at. A few blowouts and a few disappointing loses however, we have doubled the wins from last year.

It's going to an upset if we beat the Sharks but should be able to continue with the above results.

I had us just avoiding the spoon. Really did. With the roster at hand, some disgruntled players etc, Flanno has done a great job. We've been blown off the park at times, and our F&A is ugly, but to think that we may play finals footy is some feat.

I see our Club as 2-3 years away from competing with the best.
I didn't see that under any of our previous 3 full time coaches.

I had us just avoiding the spoon. Really did. With the roster at hand, some disgruntled players etc, Flanno has done a great job. We've been blown off the park at times, and our F&A is ugly, but to think that we may play finals footy is some feat.

I see our Club as 2-3 years away from competing with the best.
I didn't see that under any of our previous 3 full time coaches.
Even less 1-2 years with RCG but................
The elephant in the room is Ben Hunt and/or potential replacement

Latest posts