What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Draginzaaar

Bench
When the V’Landys (Vlandis) family emigrated from Greece in the 60’s Peter’s father worked at the Steelworks. Peter went to Keira High, worked at the Unanderra Hotel, and graduated from Wollongong Uni. I’ve never caught word of his rugby league allegiance, but I’m certain there will be a place in his heart for the Illawarra.
He is a Dragons supporter.

BLM01

First Grade
Gunna be a good old tough game I reckon.
We're a funny(strange) team, even us as supporters don't know which team will turn up.
Your guys will be on full tilt, well they should be. If our guys are also on full tilt we will win, but If we aren't, and you are, then you'll definitely be in with a shot.
No hate from me.
Ben Hunt is a Sharks supporter.
Its just your bench size (huge) V ours that I dont like although love the way Couchmans play but Sharks will be working hard and fast off the line in the middle which will quell our momentum.
Its the rogue sin bins and 6 agains that are the worry for all

Illusion

Bench
We will soon see if their mental status has changed , seen it so many times before you only have to go back a couple of weeks ago ....... Same scenario , big game , home ground advantage and what happens is they buckle .......... Well lets see what's going to happen today , need a stand up performance from Mr Hunt , he is getting paid the big bucks for these types of games .......... Sorry guys not confident at all ..........

Latest posts