What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Knights

betcats

Referee
Panthers facebook saying two young guns to debut this week with a picture of some nyc players with theirs faces blacked out. My guess is Katoa and JFH with Seggy plating in the halves.

Rhyno

First Grade
Can you tell us the betting organisation with whom you placed the bet?

If it is with Sportsbet or the TAB,I'm sure they will be spruiking your bet on the TV just before kick-off.

If you tell me,I'll personally ring the betting company myself on your behalf.

Come on Rhyno,now is your chance to make an internet legend out of yourself.An opportunity far too good to pass up.Imagine,the whole of the L.U. membership will be referring to you as "King Rhyno" for a year if you can show legitimacy of your bet!

If not...

Bet365.

U can call me king Rhyno when I bump the top 8 predictions thread where Penrith fans were tipping they'd come first and flamed me when I said they'd get the spoon

I'd guess peachey goes halves, smith takes his spot. Cartwirhgt is replaced by Manu with Katoa on the bench. Either way the attack will be really unorganised

TheFrog

Coach
Bet365.

U can call me king Rhyno when I bump the top 8 predictions thread where Penrith fans were tipping they'd come first and flamed me when I said they'd get the spoon

In all fairness I did see that. Only trouble was that you predicted Moylan would lead us to the spoon, whereas he's been injured for 3 months. I think this was before you then announced Moylan was going to Parra and Merrin was staying at the Dragons, among a host of other things that didn't happen.

I'd expect you to predict that we'd run last. I'm sure you will next year too. You predict enough things, you have to get one right sooner or later.

That does not in any way prove you backed us to run last with real money. I think you are a bullshit artist of the highest order.

Hes not even an entertaining troll like skeepe or BM. Our own troll Mr Anon has been bringing a few small lols here and there lately.

GongPanther

Referee
Bet365.

But,King in waiting,you do have to show proof as stated by an earlier poster.

Royalty can only come through the right channels and license to obtain a head of state title.

So in doing so,you must provide the appropriate documentation,as in the Bet 365 receipt,to clear your way for a coronation.

The yak

Juniors
The troll doesn't even have $1500 let alone money to gamble with.
He is underaged. Oh and mates with Trent.

The yak

Juniors
I'd guess peachey goes halves, smith takes his spot. Cartwirhgt is replaced by Manu with Katoa on the bench. Either way the attack will be really unorganised
Attack will be a joke with 3 hookers running around. Maybe Cleary is going back to the Warriors.

maple_69

Bench
It's probably a combination of not wanting to upset our NSW Cup chances by disrupting the halves as well as Katoa being rewarded for a full, consistent season of quality football. Not to mention he will be our back up Hooker next year so we need to get him up to speed.

Blade23

Juniors
So we throw a match to deadbeats and get a spoon we don't deserve. We have not had one week in last position.

Latest posts