What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Souffs

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Two bum games to finish the year (lets hope) get a bit of confidence in the boys and what sounds like a good kick in the ass from what Cleary had come out and said today.

Cleary and Scottie to return just in time, i think this is where it starts for us..

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Two bum games to finish the year (lets hope) get a bit of confidence in the boys and what sounds like a good kick in the ass from what Cleary had come out and said today.

Cleary and Scottie to return just in time, i think this is where it starts for us..
The goal for both games should be to not let in a single try

Iamback

Coach
Casey on the wing maybe but I can understand not risking it in round 26

That is an option. Even Alamoti was good on the wing when needed.

Turuva is going to finish tries that Laurie doesn't
Start the sets well
Provided he stays on his wing but he had a couple of weeks out, So hopefully it has the desired result.

Casey McLean doesn't win too many tackles yet. In a couple of years but it is the right selection for the best shot now

WestyLife

First Grade
We get the senior guys playing at 80% these 2 games and we may have a chance to close the for and against gap to the sharks. A couple of 30 point wins puts it into play if Sharks win tight.

Luai being pissed off at himself losing should do it.

WestyLife

First Grade
Depends if we get the focused playmaker or the bloke who runs around in circles.

I'm backing him but it's a worry

He wants to be the guy. No way he's happy with himself spinning in circles and walking across the field last week. He would've seen the video. I just think his ego won't let it happen twice.