What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

SAP58

Juniors
Thanks for the season, ladies and gents. It's been good sharing opinions and a laugh with you all.
I wish I could say the same to the playing staff but they don't, can't and never will live up to my assessment of what a player who dons the Red V should do or be.
I hope they have a good night at the Clovelly. Actually, no I don't.
f**k them all.
Well said champion, I have enjoyed the year of banter as well.

Wondering when Ben Hunt will learn to kick the ball low into the wind and away from the opposition’s back three

We are leaderless with no kicking game

our captain is not a 7

please send him back to QLD by Christmas

The side needs 4-5 first graders to scrape into 7/8th next season.

always enjoy the banter guys

Enjoy your off season

I will spend mine in the mental health ward to prepare for 2025

jeffdragon

Bench
Wondering when Ben Hunt will learn to kick the ball low into the wind and away from the opposition’s back three

We are leaderless with no kicking game

our captain is not a 7

please send him back to QLD by Christmas

The side needs 4-5 first graders to scrape into 7/8th next season.

always enjoy the banter guys

Enjoy your off season

I will spend mine in the mental health ward to prepare for 2025
I think the off season is too long.
Following Saints though many wouldn't agree.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We created the Hunt issue. We signed him for big money & wanted him to be the leader & playmaker, that is not his strength, that is not how QLD use him they utilize his strengths. We desperately need a playmaker, not sure where we will find him but that is Flannos BIG challenge but it definitely isn’t Hunt. Flanno has talked about a couple of younger players that could develop into our leader in the future but that is 2-3yrs away. What happens until then who knows but that is what Flanno gets paid to do. Good luck.
Unfortunately mate those earmarked for future leadership duties won't advance under Hunts tutorlidge or anyone else currently playing 1st grade....Hunt couldn't organise a piss up at a brewery and as I've said repeatedly on here he couldn't ice my bourbans......tbh Hunt would be one of the worst examples of a players leadership skills I've seen in the NRL....hes either not interested because he wanted out or he just plain and simple doesn't have it

jeffdragon

Bench
I'd rather lose by heaps thrn lose like that.
We lost it they didn't win it.
Our last set should of gone to Hunt to put it in the in goal.
Then we are a chance from the dropout.
Hunt steal JDB catch ftom dtopout should of been enough.
Strip by Strange 2 in tackle.
Last try sums up laziness and shit game awareness and willingness to give it all.

John moz

Juniors
The coach has had a season to know Ben hunt can't kick or captain a team to victory.
Sloan can't tackle and matt F can't tackle sulii can't last 80 minutes without standing at the back with hands on hips all game.
Lomax see you later wasn't interested today after last game against parra sucking up to his new team mates laughing.
Lawrie a wasted position on the bench giving 6 again every time piss him off and who else I am so fustrated after the last 4 weeks . Again all was been said at today's game Dragons chocking and we lost it in the last 2 minutes .

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
how is it most people in here are super quick to jump all over the fullback when he misses a 1 on 1 on a bloke at least 20kgs heavier, and nothing is said of the front line who parted like it was the Red Sea?
Not absolving Sloan, just pointing out they have to break the line before it gets to him

Sloan Ranger

Juniors
how is it most people in here are super quick to jump all over the fullback when he misses a 1 on 1 on a bloke at least 20kgs heavier, and nothing is said of the front line who parted like it was the Red Sea?
Not absolving Sloan, just pointing out they have to break the line before it gets to him
We spend way too much time talking about our existing backs and which ones we should buy. Who cares? Get the forwards right first.

qld redvee

Juniors
The best thing that can now happen is that Hunt announces that he wants to quit the Dragons again at the press conference after the game.
We need the fox commentary team as bens manager as they will never say how bad he is..no other team in their right mind would pay Ben the high salary we have to cough up..
We are stuck with him.. but flanno PLEASE take captaincy off him and structure a game plan that doesn't give him the ball every single tackle

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The coach has had a season to know Ben hunt can't kick or captain a team to victory.
Sloan can't tackle and matt F can't tackle sulii can't last 80 minutes without standing at the back with hands on hips all game.
Lomax see you later wasn't interested today after last game against parra sucking up to his new team mates laughing.
Lawrie a wasted position on the bench giving 6 again every time piss him off and who else I am so fustrated after the last 4 weeks . Again all was been said at today's game Dragons chocking and we lost it in the last 2 minutes .
Yep

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Would you like to support my team mate?
We have 3 forks of f all to go with our 3 spoons. Just when you think it all doom and gloom, spare a though for me :)
Hear you've been unwell. All the best fella
Thanks Nutz....I'll pass on the offer of supporting your blokes....it's bloody frustrating enough after 66 years supporting my mob

Dragons4me

Juniors
First time I've had a smile on my face since the Dragons capitulation to the Raiders today. Cowboys are thrashing the bulldogs 26 nil. Yep. I can imagine Gus's face turning a very pale colour.

And hold the press....Val Holmes has just put through a lovely little kick and regathered and scored. Try converted by Holmes (6 from 6 by the way) and it's 32-0.
Ha ha fecken ha!! Suck shit Gus!