What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

Sloan Ranger

Juniors
At Hunt's age, he's not going to another club to play hooker when he can play half back at the Dragons for good money. We paid alot of money for him, but never gave him a pack of forwards to play behind. Now we suck it up.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The coach has had a season to know Ben hunt can't kick or captain a team to victory.
Sloan can't tackle and matt F can't tackle sulii can't last 80 minutes without standing at the back with hands on hips all game.
Lomax see you later wasn't interested today after last game against parra sucking up to his new team mates laughing.
Lawrie a wasted position on the bench giving 6 again every time piss him off and who else I am so fustrated after the last 4 weeks . Again all was been said at today's game Dragons chocking and we lost it in the last 2 minutes .
Yep

Dragons4me

Juniors
First time I've had a smile on my face since the Dragons capitulation to the Raiders today. Cowboys are thrashing the bulldogs 26 nil. Yep. I can imagine Gus's face turning a very pale colour.

And hold the press....Val Holmes has just put through a lovely little kick and regathered and scored. Try converted by Holmes (6 from 6 by the way) and it's 32-0.
Ha ha fecken ha!! Suck shit Gus!

hewi

Bench
Wondering when Ben Hunt will learn to kick the ball low into the wind and away from the opposition’s back three

We are leaderless with no kicking game

our captain is not a 7

please send him back to QLD by Christmas

The side needs 4-5 first graders to scrape into 7/8th next season.

always enjoy the banter guys

Enjoy your off season

I will spend mine in the mental health ward to prepare for 2025

Mate, come and join me I’ve been here the last 2 weeks and when I finally get out I think il reserve a spot for next year.

HenryTatana

Juniors
We need the fox commentary team as bens manager as they will never say how bad he is..no other team in their right mind would pay Ben the high salary we have to cough up..
We are stuck with him.. but flanno PLEASE take captaincy off him and structure a game plan that doesn't give him the ball every single tackle
The way his former team mate Corey Parker talks him up makes me f**king sick.

Latest posts