What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

Dragon David

First Grade
Sorry it has no 13 on the back..but I will say
She does not follow RL much but watches Dragons games with me when suits her.
She is worse than this forum bagging the way they play in my ear to the point of annoyance
Maybe love is blind.....for my Dragons
My wife gets the shits when I start foul mouthing players and everything else when things are going wrong with our game. We have been together for 33 years and she knows how much I love the Dragons but doesn't understand why I lose it. I think most guys lose it. I'm not the only one. She was overseas for 5 weeks recently and if she had heard my outbursts then, boy, I don't think she would have wanted to get back home.

It is nice to see the opposite with your woman bagging the players though. Haha!

justadragon

Bench
Haha, all you tragics will be tuning in at 3pm Saturday, as will I.
Hopefully we finish with a win and 9th place.
A neat and tidy 12W 12L would put a bow on the season nicely.
Mate we had an opportunity to snare 8th spot, a task of beating a last placed team with 3 of their top players out and we blew it, they were inept, terrible, unacceptable and an embarrassment to the Red V jersey(flanno's words) getting 8th would have been a huge step in the clubs progression, instead we played like a pack of morons, if you ask me the only bow should be around the players necks !

Crush

Coach
Mate we had an opportunity to snare 8th spot, a task of beating a last placed team with 3 of their top players out and we blew it, they were inept, terrible, unacceptable and an embarrassment to the Red V jersey(flanno's words) getting 8th would have been a huge step in the clubs progression, instead we played like a pack of morons, if you ask me the only bow should be around the players necks !
Yeah we aren’t there yet, they have been up and down all year.
But I think come February next year we will all be frothing! I think the general mood in here over the off season will be positive, optimistic.
Once the disappointment of missed opportunities wears off.
Let’s be honest, we don’t deserve to play finals this year but do deserve credit for being much improved. 12W 12L and 9th would be a very acceptable season given the outlook before a ball had been kicked.

justadragon

Bench
But I think come February next year we will all be frothing! I think the general mood in here over the off season will be positive, optimistic.
Let’s be honest, we don’t deserve to play finals this year but do deserve credit for being much improved. 12W 12L and 9th would be a very acceptable season given the outlook before a ball had been kicked.
Yes you are right and the mood will change for the better. I am still disappointed over Saturday, we really needed to take that opportunity it would have meant a lot for the club and fans, but the way we lost was terrible and Flanno knows it as well, you could tell it broke his heart.

Dragon David

First Grade
Yep, agreed.

John moz

Juniors
Just knew I had that feeling we would come out and play our worst game against parr the team last on the ladder .
We have had over a hand full of games this year getting flogging at half time .
Flanno needs to clean out his coaching staff also with the old shit players that can't tackle . Hot and cold all year boring attack no structure and our D useless Young and co need to be sacked .

I’ll be there with my gal. We are flying to Perth next day so staying near the airport. She has never been to Kogarah as she has heard so much about it from me and history going there as a kid I thought why not.
Did buy my tickets 3 weeks ago in anticipation though. She can wear my Dragons jersey.
I also bought hill tix after the storm game - when I thought we were certain to make the top 4.
:mad:
Going with wife kids and grandkids.
Hopefully we jag a win in our last game.
And I can get on the ground after the game and crash tackle No7.

Latest posts