What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

hewi

Bench
Wondering when Ben Hunt will learn to kick the ball low into the wind and away from the opposition’s back three

We are leaderless with no kicking game

our captain is not a 7

please send him back to QLD by Christmas

The side needs 4-5 first graders to scrape into 7/8th next season.

always enjoy the banter guys

Enjoy your off season

I will spend mine in the mental health ward to prepare for 2025

Mate, come and join me I’ve been here the last 2 weeks and when I finally get out I think il reserve a spot for next year.

HenryTatana

Juniors
We need the fox commentary team as bens manager as they will never say how bad he is..no other team in their right mind would pay Ben the high salary we have to cough up..
We are stuck with him.. but flanno PLEASE take captaincy off him and structure a game plan that doesn't give him the ball every single tackle
The way his former team mate Corey Parker talks him up makes me f**king sick.

Gardenia

Bench
I still do not know what to say that hasn't already been said watching whatever you call what I watched today. It wasn't a footy game. A Black comedy show maybe?

Maybe I will see the bright side of the season when the shock wears off but for now - wow

Lomax in tears at the end of his time at his junior club says it all

This club will break anyone

I hope Flanno is made of kryptonite, that's who strong he will need to be.

Dragon David

First Grade
Thanks to my fellow supporters for your company and Banter through this season.

I loved sharing this season with you all and reading your posts, especially the funny ones that
cheered us all up.
All the best Gardenia and thank you for your posts. In fact thank you to all of you.

We were hoping for a miracle this last month but we will have to wait until next year now and it doesn't get any easier. The bulk of the players we have are not first grade material as far as I aqm concerned. Maybe if our forwards were more dominant Hunt might have been better but as a leader of men in battle, he was left floundering and he virtually kept pulling out the white flag.

How did we surrender the lead today? What happened to our defence? How did we score those many points in 10 minutes last week in the second half and not score any in the second half today? Utterly so puzzling. Except for a few of the guys, the majority were plain piss weak and should not play first grade again in my opinion.

Sorry for the rant Gardenia. Hope your days ahead are good ones.

Cheers DD

Dragon David

First Grade

You certainly do have a lot of work to do in the off season Mr Flanagan. Get those whips cracking and give your assistants a couple of upper cuts as well because they have made you look like shit. Mr Dean Young - the Cowboys have virtually flourished this year without your services. Mr Todd Payten me thinks was very happy to see you go.

Dragon David

First Grade
Well once again we have all been on the dragons roller coaster ride for another season
And as per normal we will climb back on and do it all again..

it will be another long off season and I'm sure we are in for quite a bit of change as flanno rings in more changes

Enjoy the offseason to all on the forum
The same to you qld redvee. All the best.

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
Off topic a bit but I wonder now who the superstars where in the 2010 Premiership winning squad....certainly no immortals....but our defence was the best (points differential +219) and we had 'enforcers' in the forwards like Beau Scott & Jeremy Smith (if I rightly recall)....a champion team will always beat a team of champions.
  1. Darius Boyd - Fullback
  2. Brett Morris - Wing
  3. Mark Gasnier - Centre
  4. Matt Cooper - Centre
  5. Jason Nightingale - Wing
  6. Jamie Soward - Five-eighth
  7. Ben Hornby - Halfback (Captain)
  8. Neville Costigan - Prop
  9. Dean Young - Hooker*
  10. Michael Weyman - Prop
  11. Beau Scott - Second-row
  12. Ben Creagh - Second-row