What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Dragons v Raiders

mbrako

Juniors
I believe Mary has the working on a new attacking move to catch out the Raiders. Something along the lines of kick to Eto ??????:roll:

Damo!

Juniors
From Sportal;

With Josh Dugan (foot) at least a fortnight away from a comeback, Dragons coach Paul McGregor will pull a selection wildcard out on Saturday when stand-in captain Jason Nightingale takes over at fullback. Heavy concussion suffered last Monday night has ruled Peter Matu'atia out from retaining the no1 jumper. Boom 20s centre Euan Aitken is also tipped to make his NRL debut with Dane Neilsen battling a shoulder injury.

St Tangles

Bench
Word is Aitken might be coming in for Neilsen who has a shoulder issue

Does anyone know when Aitkens contract is up website states end of this season someone mentioned he had resigned For longer.
Have heard the Titans are sniffing around.

stg666

Juniors
euan's signed for this year and next and i don't think he will be going anywhere in a hurry !

Twenty10

Juniors
Where's peter M ???? f**ken ridiculous he's not selected. Farrel is shit. End of story. He is ansolutey shit.

kit66

Bench
So if Mata'utia and Nielsen are out and Nightie is our fb who's in our backline ?

1. Nightie
2. Nabuli
3. Aitken
4. Farrelol ( sorry, he deserves it )
5. Runciman
............ ????

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Interesting to see Hutchinson not named in final reserve grade team. With Benji breaking his rib on Monday I would suggest maybe a straight swap?

noodles24

Juniors
Interesting to see Hutchinson not named in final reserve grade team. With Benji breaking his rib on Monday I would suggest maybe a straight swap?

Saw this as well and thought it was interesting, trying to do some digging, didn't hear of an injury to Hutchison so can't see another reason why he wouldn't be named in the Cutters other than getting a call up.

BennyV

Referee
Crook replaced hutchinson .His form has been poor

Crooks form or Hutchos? Hard call either way - Crook did well in pre-season yet has been in park footy since, and Hutchi has had 2 games in a shitty team and set up a few tries...