What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 V Bulldogs

tripster

Juniors
I agree we got the short end but I just thought we were so dominant in the second half, we had more than enough chances to put them away.

True.

One thing we need to be doing is taking the 2 points early in halves. If you get a penalty in front within the first 5 minutes of a half, take the 2. The defense is too fresh and the risk of not getting any points at all is high. It also gives you more possession (you get another set in possession after the kickoff). With a good completion you can compound the advantage of the 2 points.

If we had taken some of the 2 points on offer we would have won.

OldPanther

Coach
TIGERS JUST GOT AN OBSTRUCTION IN THEIR FAVOUR BECAUSE THE PLAYER FELL OVER. HOOK WAS RIGHT THEY ARE ENCOURAGING DIVING.

Just expressing my rage at the obstruction.

cain3y

Juniors
Oh well you win some you lose some.
One positive to take out of this season so far is that we have not had a single point scored against us in the second half. This will surely make our opposition nervous if manage to be in front at half time.

OldPanther

Coach
Oh well you win some you lose some.
One positive to take out of this season so far is that we have not had a single point scored against us in the second half. This will surely make our opposition nervous if manage to be in front at half time.

It's the last piece of the puzzle.

forby

Juniors
But the penalty was correct to the letter of the law. It is the ones that aren’t blown in golden point that make this one look bad.

Latest posts