What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs the Knights

The_Frog

First Grade
Leniu not in the 21 is a minor surprise. Could he be on his way to the Warriors on loan? Edwards the main one though.

Kilkenny

Coach
Sauce is the one to go sadly. Naden out to the wing

I still think the metres gained Josh gets bringing the ball out of our own end are invaluable. He is probably not going to reach the heights he once did but I’m confident he is going to have a strong season.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Interesting Charlie Staines named on bench,Probably only an emergency or will Cleary spring a surprise and put him in to replace Aekens!!

Dave's mate

Juniors
If Ivan doesn't start Crichton at fullback then he's lost the plot really Aekins is a handy NSW cup player at best

Kilkenny

Coach
they do but some players more than others.

5th season of FG and only 45 games shows an injury history

In his defence his first game in 2016 was 1 game on the wing against the Sharks. So it’s really only 44 games in 3 seasons given we are only two games into 2020 which yes technically is his 5th but in real terms he has played 44 games in three full seasons.

Kilkenny

Coach
The coaching staff know what they are doing.

I know we fans like to think we know better but have to have a little faith in the powers that be.

If Chrichton is the real deal he will surely force his way into the starting side during the course of this season. At who’s expense time will tell.

Kilkenny

Coach
Just looked at the Knights side for this week and we should definitely not underestimate them.

They are very solid and a decent side even if being without Ponga.

Definitely not taking this game for granted we will have to be at our very best if we want the two points.

maple_69

Bench
Aekins is less disruptive given he’s like an Edwards lite.
No idea why Staines would be there to cover Aekins when Crichton is already there.

Latest posts