What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Girds89

Bench
Some changes for next week. Critta gets a week in Reggie's for being a joke.

1. Edwards
2. Tito
3. Tago
4. Peachy
5. Too
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Fish
9. Kenny
10. Leota
11. Marto (left)
12. Hosking
13. Yeo

14. Cole
15. Sorensen
16. Lenui
17. Eiso

I just LOL at all the Lock in the 3 peat folk.

We look like absolute plod with the ball. The World Club Challenge was no aberration, it was a clear sign of what the Panthers have become.

I don't care what anyone says - Ivan has not succession planned appropriately.
Ok Mr expert put your ✋ up and see what you're capable of.

Iamback

Coach
Doom its all Doom what shall we do Doom Doom. All the same comments from the same doomsters. We lost by one point on a very emotionable night for Parramatta.

Last year I was the only one to have us not losing a game before Magic Round.

Year before that I was carved up for saying we'd still win besides Cleary's injury.

We are just saying it how it is

Girds89

Bench
We need less plod Eiso should be no where near the side
I agree.

Fact is we don't have a lot of options atm.

I think you and I have been in an agreement before a ball was kicked this year that we were clearly lacking a bit of X factor and panthers ball wasn't going to cut it..

Posters just starting to realise hosking garner salmon etc don't add anything.

We need more than solid.

We lost the best 9 and 2nd row in the game in one season and replaced the 2nd rower with 2 very avg blokes and the 9 with Kenny and Luke.

This year will test how good Ivan is as a coach.

Going to have to try something cause it's just not working.

Murraymob1

Juniors
No sure about the reggies hooker have not seen much of him.But now is the time give him a shot .lets see when a spot comes up give it to the young guys.We can only work with what we got and hope a young kid booms

Girds89

Bench
In defence of Critta - he was rock solid defensively, came up with a huge run when we were pinned down our end and made a few saves cleaning up the ball close to our line.
Did he play like an 800K centre? No. But he wasn't as bad as some in here are making him out to be.
Nah he was pathetic.

Take out the one good run he made and he had 4 runs for about 40m...

He was barely chasing kicks... just jogging to bombs...

Literally stood out on the wing and watched Tito tago too and Edwards run themselves into oblivion..

No excuses. He let the team down tonight.

He is soo far of being a 600k player let alone 800k.

Glad we didn't resign him

Iamback

Coach
I agree.

Fact is we don't have a lot of options atm.

I think you and I have been in an agreement before a ball was kicked this year that we were clearly lacking a bit of X factor and panthers ball wasn't going to cut it..

Posters just starting to realise hosking garner salmon etc don't add anything.

We need more than solid.

We lost the best 9 and 2nd row in the game in one season and replaced the 2nd rower with 2 very avg blokes and the 9 with Kenny and Luke.

This year will test how good Ivan is as a coach.

Going to have to try something cause it's just not working.

Some posters likely only watch our games, So don't see what other teams are doing

We don't have straight up options.
Can get creative though Jenkins looked pretty good tonight. He is big between him and Tago you can cover a 2nd row spot.

That leaves a bench of - given we won't have Luke

Peachey
Sorensen
Spencer
Hoskings

That with the extra speed you'd have with a left side of Turuva, Tago, Jenkins, Luai

Neither winger touched the ball attacking their line, That is a telling stat and you need to do something to make defences make more decisions when defending

pantherz9103

First Grade
Doom its all Doom what shall we do Doom Doom. All the same comments from the same doomsters. We lost by one point on a very emotionable night for Parramatta.
That’s 3 losses by 1 point and still haven’t scored more than 16 points in a game this year. That’s a pretty alarming drop in level from what fans have been used to seeing and sure we’d expect a drop off with the players that have left but the form of some of our premiership winning players is rather concerning too.
We’re no sure thing to win in Canberra either, with no Soni Luke and no creativity out of dummy half we come right back to the field. I don’t see that as doom, I see it as realism.

Pomoz

Bench
Just wondering why Crichton didn't play tonight? Was he at a Bulldogs function?

The bloke playing in his place was rubbish. I haven't seen him before but he only run for 67m. He must have had a bad injury during the warm up and bravely decided to play on. Well done that man. We will go better next week when we get a first grader in that position.

Fangs

Coach
Crichton/Tago both meh tonight. Nothing too wrong in D though which is what wins a premiership.

Ultimately we need more from them. Especially with our struggles in the backrow. I saw that we played backrow on the wing in a few plays which is nice. We don't have Kikau to make them look good. They just have to be better and find ways to make points.

hindy111

Post Whore
It was just a great game of rugby league. Two sides went at it and neither let up. The game had everything.
I have to say when Nathan nailed that 2 point field goal my head sunk. Couldn't believe it.

Game changed once Parra took the pensioner off who missed 8 tacklea and put Hands on I felt. Losing Soni Luke was a big point also.

Latest posts