What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 Vs Warriors

martielang

Bench
We are undefeated so we won’t see changes until we see some ordinary performances.

As for Sauce.
1st in NRL for metres gained.
3rd in average metres a game
Top offloader in the side
2 try assists (same as Luai) same amount of tries as him too.
Same amount of line breaks as Kikau
11 tackle busts. 4 in the side
3 errors equal with a few others

So stats show Mansour is going well. While we are going well he will keep his spot

Don’t try & stick a little dig at Luai in there you sneaky dog... I see ya.

But agree with all of that.

Pomoz

Bench
Is it my imagination or has Wade Egan improved his passing from dummyhalf?
I think you are right. He was behind a pack getting flogged so he never really got a chance to show what he can do, Definitely looked a bit slicker at dummy half though.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think you are right. He was behind a pack getting flogged so he never really got a chance to show what he can do, Definitely looked a bit slicker at dummy half though.

I must admit I had the Panthers glasses on so I didn’t watch Egan’s performance closely.

Much as I hate to admit it, Dave’s Mate was right and I was wrong in respect of Katoa & Egan. Perhaps this admission will see my first like ever from Dave’s Mate!!!!!!

Dave's mate

Juniors
I must admit I had the Panthers glasses on so I didn’t watch Egan’s performance closely.

Much as I hate to admit it, Dave’s Mate was right and I was wrong in respect of Katoa & Egan. Perhaps this admission will see my first like ever from Dave’s Mate!!!!!!
Love you too mate

WestyLife

First Grade
To be fair to Egan it is the Warriors but there's no doubting we got the best deal for the club getting Api.